Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

SBS The Principal - tonight

Could be interesting. Four Part Series. Starts Tonight 8.30pm “The Principal is set in Sydney’s south west where the rich meld of Lebanese, Syrian, Polynesian, African, Asian and Anglo backgrounds are struggling to find their social and cultural equi...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is FAMILY PET

ok, if there's anyone still around and not sunning themselves in ebali here are the rules. Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kud...

Did I miss it?.....photography comp?

I am awaiting the results of this weeks photography comp 'family pets' As a person who never wins anything..I was excited to see my Bella was atleast in with a chance... but no results have been announced, unless i missed it???

Motivational quotes

The more I think about it, the more I'm convinced those who don't like motivational quotes are the ones who need them the most.

I wonder

If all those who supported unfettered immigration and open door policy would now like to ring and apologise to the family of the latest terrorist attack victim

Resolved! telephone to glory

Was just talking to Jonathon Thurston... Jimmy helped me.... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VZ-QsMYqzoY it's on go the Cowboys ( I never ever thought I would type that)

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge........Theme is "60'-70's Psychedelic Music"

Four Day music challenge , theme is "60's-70's Psychedelic Music"- this theme finishes at 8:00 pm EST, Sunday, the 4th.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the U...

Perth is the place to be now. AFL results.

A happy place is Perth now no doubt. West Coast through to prelim final and Fremantle through to prelim final. Tigers can do it, can't they deb? Sydney to meet either Richmond or Nth Melb and Hawthorn to meet either Adelaide or Western bulldogs.

hello I is back

Three months in hospital and rehab and it is so good to be home.. Well thats the good news apart from they found out what the problem isThe bad news is they have no idea how to treat it as there is not very much known about it.. It is a sort of motor...

Daylight Savings Starts

Don't forget Daylight saving is not observed in Queensland, the Northern Territory or Western Australia. Daylight Saving Time begins at 2am on the first Sunday in October, when clocks are put forward one hour. It ends at 2am (which is 3am Daylight Sa...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 28 replies
  • 3 Helpful