Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! You won't believe this........I was just at the airport and this....

sheila was trying to stuff a humungus 38 string Harp into a Toyota Prius.... I thought I heard a whistling sound when I was driving in..... It sounded like some pakistani bloke was giving her intructions on how to jam it in on loudspeaker on her phon...

Harp prius.PNG

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge- Theme is: Country Music Songs.

I hope this hasn’t been done recently, folks. Ends Friday 10th December in the late afternoon. The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares t...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 44 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Scam eBay call from Adelaide..

Called me this afternoon from an Adelaide phone number saying my eBay account has been compromised, from using a Gift voucher. (Which I just got a $5 off voucher from eBay last night that I then used on a purchase, for local tea). They guy sounded In...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 349

Caption This # 349 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls' In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP Winner to start the new round Closes on Wednesday 8th December 2021

Giraffes.jpg
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amnesty for the unapproved visitors ?

Considering that management of COVID crisis is settling down except for some non-virus related State constitutional issues relating to vice-regal like powers , and the population being stable without in some ways the complicating presence of millions...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs with Money in the title

Christmas is breathing down our necks, so the theme this time is Songs with Money in the title Ends on Monday, December 6th in the afternoon (sometime) The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The wi...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs about Love/Friendship/Solidarity etc. released before 1985

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs about Love/Friendship/Solidarity etc. first released before 1985 (songs remastered later are OK though) Ends on Thursday, December 2nd in the morning The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end...

Storm

Can`t remember the last time I experienced such a storm as last night.(Melb) Thankfully no damage done but I was wondering how others fared.

• 71 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This # 348

Caption This # 348 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls' In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP Winner to start the new round Closes on Thursday 2nd December 2021

twyngwyn_2-1637898645279.jpeg
  • 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Songs with a One Word (of eight letters or less) Title"

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is "Songs with a One Word (of eight letters or less) Title" Start counting......... (drat, just thought of one with 10 letters)!! Ends on Saturday 27th November...in the evening sometime The poster of the song with th...

• 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Fractured Factual Tales : Fruit picking and maths

So the producers are whinging because not enough idle citizens are fruit picking , and the suburban idle labour force is reluctant to offer themselves because the earnings are effective 2rd world low In a free enterprise system ( even if we are not q...

• 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #347

Caption This # 347 The winner will be the caption that has the most 'Helpfuls' In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by the OP Winner to start the new round Closes on Friday 26th November 2021

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Mail/Letters/Parcels etc

Four-Day Music Challenge - Theme is Mail/Letters/Parcels etc Ends on Tuesday 23rd November...hmmm....arvo sometime The poster of the song with the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hos...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful