Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Tell Dad To Get Routed

Radio host Ray Hadley has demanded an investigation after a "highly offensive" and "very poor taste" ad for a street directory was broadcast during his 2GB morning show. The advertisement, for the 2016 UBD Gregory's Street Directory, encouraged liste...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The remedy for shrunken timbers.

If a wooden boat's been stored out of the water, say, over the Winter, there's a fair likelihood that the timbers will have shrunk.The only way to get the timbers to swell again is to immerse the boat in water.You could be forgiven for looking at the...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Fantasies

Those of us who love science fiction, wish historical days were still in the present, or love to delve into another world, even if people don't understand, you were made for it

cf73e6170f7c1f9bc40b1c5652f78252.jpg

Good to see more progressive education in Victorian state schools starting 2016

Good news! Victorian Education Minister James Merlino says 'understanding others, including other world views and religions, and acting with tolerance and respect, were essential skills for young people to learn.' Religious volunteers will be taken o...

Resolved! bromiliads

Can anyone tell me how to pot bromiliads. I can only find info on pups ect. Do they like sun or shade? ,I found one article that said not to use potting soil so im thinking of half each sandy dirt and pine bark .I got a stack of very pretty ones with...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Is it time to worry? Orwellian world has arrived

are you happy to live in an Orwellian worldhttp://www.abc.net.au/news/2015-08-24/metadata-what-you-found-will-ockenden/6703626?WT.mc_id=Corp_News-Marketing-August-2015%7CFBA%7Cabcnews%7CWhat-reporter-Will-Ockendens-metadata-reveals-about-his-life

• 23 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Australia’s ice crisis

CRIME authorities and hospitals are bracing for a new wave of cheap high-purity ice, fearing drug syndicates want to deepen the drug’s national grip by lowering prices. Australian Crime Commission chief executive Chris Dawson believes high prices pai...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful