Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How to make a water blob.............

Or just go the biffo if you fancy. http://www.homemadetoast.com/2013/07/how-to-make-leak-proof-water-blob.html Such a fun idea.It must have been a bad hair day or somthing, judging by the comments :D:D:D

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

How do we list Community Announcement

St Barnabas Anglican Church Red HillHigh Tea - Saturday 9th May 2-4,St Barnabas Place, Cnr Lintern rd & Waterworks rd, Red Hill$10 per person, other cakes available.We support Homeless, Coffee Brigade & Soup Kitchen for HomelessWe look forward to see...

Chinese coal mine in our food bowl

Should the Chinese owned Shenhua Waremark Coal project be allowed to go ahead.It will be a 30 year venture, open cut, situated in the middle of NSW's richest soils and putting aquifers at risk. Opinion poll here http://www.nvi.com.au/story/2694360/we...

Resolved! Water Filters

Please post your knowledge, I know nothing. I've mentioned before that my daughter lives in Newman WA and they are spending a fortune on bottled water. Suggestions?

Hubby and I are separating - any advice welcome.

Hi all,Hubby and I are separating after 27 years. We plan to stay on good terms and work together.I am staying in the family home with my 2 youngest children. We own this house.We are jointly buying a unit. He will live there. My oldest will live wit...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Dont try this at home.

My night began as any other normal weeknight. Come home, fix dinner, and play with the kids. I then had the thought that would ring painfully in my mind for the next few hours: 'Maybe I should pull the waxing kit out of the medicine cabinet.' So I he...

Elastics. Did you used to play?

Having a discussion yesterday with friends, me (ex NZ) and two similar aged friends, (mid fifties), 1 ex Sydney, 1 ex Melbourne, all remember playing Elastics as young girls, although the Victorian didn't think that was what they called it. Two other...

My heartbroken dog

I was at the vet the other day with Monty our Jack Russell and he took a great liking to a majestic deep red Redsetter.He fancied his chances and made an advance only to get his card well and truly marked.Being the brave soul that he is he immediatel...

• 9 replies
  • 4 Helpful

The Bolt Report on Channel 10 Sunday at 10am and 4pm

Dont forget to watch The Bolt Report every Sunday on Channel 10 at 10am and 4pm Join Andrew Bolt, one of Australia's most read, most topical newspaper columnists, as he addresses today's political and social issues through opinion commentary, panel d...

• 277 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Check out chicks under threat?

New smart label, or chipless RFID tag, set to kill off the barcode Imagine filling up your trolley with groceries and rolling out the door. No queues or checkouts. This could be the reality - and completely legal - with Australian researchers develop...

Why People Are Rude Online

IF you’ve ever ventured into the comments section of a news story online you’ll notice a fairly even split of considered responses and outright hatred. There is rarely an exception. You might’ve heard the phrase “keyboard warriors”— a fitting descrip...

• 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful