Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

How China Is Upsetting The Old Global Economic Order

With its huge new infrastructure bank and its ambitions for a globalized renminbi currency, China is leading the upending of a 70-year-old global order built on American economic power. Beijing's rise was confirmed this week at the Spring meetings of...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 1 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Communication

Four Day music challenge - this theme finishes at 8:00pm Darwin time Monday 20th April.Select a song from YouTube (or another video site) which relates to the chosen theme via the song's title and/or lyrics. Post the URL link to your chosen video und...

• 92 replies
  • 1 Helpful

This weeks photo challenge is "CLOSE"

Rules.....Everyone is welcome to enterAnyone can give kudos.Photo must be your own workPhoto enhancement is permitted, must be your own workPhoto with most kudos is winner, and chooses the next theme (message pimpy with the theme)Tally is done Monday...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Gardening advice please

I moved here because there was no gardening to do, but I have an empty space on the patio and have bought a few pots. They are plastic, 450 x 18. I have given away all my gardening books, and would like to put some perennials in them. I don't want to...

Unbelievable.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3045494/Mother-locks-young-daughters-inside-alarmed-bedroom-share-bed-paedophile-husband-plan-approved-authorities.html The title says it all. In my work I thought I had seen everything. Nope. Speechless.

A hunting story that ended differently....

I do so love a happy ending, and I hope this elephant has a long and happy life, although I do fear it will now be killed because it defended itself and will be deemed a danger to humans...story here

• 7 replies
  • 5 Helpful

For Joanie - American Injustice in The Age of the Wealth Gap

The Divide: American Injustice in the Age of the Wealth Gap By Matt Taibbi - book review: Rich pickings in a captivating tale of two Americas - Book review. In Michael Lewis's latest inevitable bestseller, Flash Boys, Lewis tells the sorry tale of Se...

• 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful