Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

while its quiet how about some jokes

I said to a bloke one day if you can get one answere out of 3 right i will give you $20,ok he said first queation whats got 5 fingers and green he said i dont know the answere is [a glove] 2nd question what has 10 fingers and green he says i dont kno...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Where processed fruit and veg comes from

Coles brand tinned beetroot uses food acid from Malaysia so it cannot claim its home-grown beetroot is a domestic product. Woolworths Select tinned peaches are "Made in Australia", but its four-pack tubs are "Made in Swaziland from imported and local...

World Water Day 2015

Especially topical for us living on the driest continent http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/world-water-day-2015-photos-make-you-think-twice-about-wasting-this-precious-resource-1492907#slideshow/1429927

Frackman The Movie - Going To See It Tonight

Josh Fox’s 2010 anti-fracking exposé GasLand has one jaw-dropping moment, the kind of gasp-inducing money shot that singlehandedly sold it as a must-see documentary. Investigating the effects of coal seam gas exploration on land around his property i...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Unwanted POT PLANTS

Does anyone know the name of the company or organisation in SYDNEY that will take away unwanted indoor pot plants? We are moving to a smaller apartment next month and won't have place for our large plant. I once used this service and they were really...