Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Protecting children from things adult and improper. Where should the boundaries be?

Protecting children from things adult and improper. Where should the boundaries be? Today children are exposed to things that 20 years ago were unheard of. As time creeps on we see more and more things that challenge belief. In film and on television...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 248 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Caption This #331

Caption this #331 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Saturday, August 7th

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs about SPORT

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs about SPORT Ends Thursday 5 August (during evening). The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and decla...

• 24 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs beginning with the letter G.

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is Songs beginning with the letter G. Ends Sunday 1 August (during evening). The poster of the song who receives the most 'Helpfuls' at the end of the challenge wins the round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hos...

Resolved! Caption this #330

Caption this #330 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Sunday, August 1st

5b2035d55e48ec4a008b4611.jpg

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: PAPER

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: PAPER Ends Sat the 31st July The poster of the song who receives the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins this round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end of...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

RICHO

Sadly Richo has passed away. He was found unresponsive by his son yesterday. I pay my respects to a much loved Community Spirit member, who has graced this board for many years. His own thread BLOKES THREAD - aimed at blokes - sheilas welcome has jus...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 42 replies
  • 17 Helpful

First India , now....

The UK for whatever reason are experiencing an upsurge in covid cases , like 50,000 per day , yes per day , UK coronavirus cases will stay high for MONTHS until autumn, say SAGE (msn.com) The consequences are not only untimely deaths but now proven c...

• 7 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this #329

Caption this #329 Winner will be the caption which has the most 'Helpfuls'. In the event of a tie, the winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes on Saturday , 24th July

not_for_sale2021_0-1626503963437.jpeg

Brisbane wins 2032 Olympic games.

I knew it was on the cards, but wow, what a win for Australia. 1956 - Melbourne2000 - Sydney2032 - Brisbane That makes Australia one of only 4 countries to have had The Summer Olympics more than 3 times.Little ol Aussie...........I find it it amazing...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is - The Weather

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: THE WEATHER Ends Friday the 23rd July (Evening) The poster of the song who receives the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins this round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the w...

Resolved! 4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Italy

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: ITALY Ends Sunday the 18th July The poster of the song who receives the most ‘Helpfuls’ at the end of the challenge wins this round. The winner then chooses the next theme, hosts it and declares the winner at the end...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Windy up on the hill

The wind blew away time yesterday at Dorrigo, Mid north coast NSW......... at about 12.30 by the looks of it. I will be busy with the chainsaw this morning myself... How about you?

dorrigo clock july 17 2021.jpg