Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

What are they Called

I need a frame with a set of numbers on it that can be flipped over to show the next number, so customer can see who is next. I am trying to search for one of them but can't think what they are called. Can someone please help ??

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Greens Labor ordered to take down posters

The three NSW electricity providers have advised that any election posters placed on electricity poles by state election candidates are illegal. Furthermore, the electricity providers have advised that they will remove any unauthorised election poste...

• 96 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Another 'we are the victims' story from the LGBT

Another 'we are the victims' story from the LGBTThe gay pay gap: men earn less, but women earn moreA new dimension of workplace discrimination has been exposed: the gay pay gap.Australia's first study of how sexual orientation affects wages has revea...

• 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Outdoor living/entertaining

I was just reading, yet another, article about the importance these days of an outdoor living/entertainment area in our homes and was struck by the fact that I don't remember such spaces from when I was a child.We never ate outside unless we were at ...

Catching Milat

Catching MilatCatching Milat is a period drama on the Backpacker Murders coming soon to Channel Seven. Over two compelling episodes, Catching Milat will tell the true story of how the NSW Police Taskforce Air, and in particular Detective Paul Gordon,...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Enthusiasm in his job

Mentioned him elsewhere. Didn't know about his "fame" till just now. Sign language interpretator. http://www.buzzfeed.com/alexlee/everyone-is-falling-for-this-cyclone-sign-language-guy#.rrWm00L55Y DEB

terrorism crackdown security address

Well done tony abbot with your security address today... time to get tough with these people.... who let so many of these people tjat hate us into australia..... labor and the greens and billy and the left seems to be still supporting terrorists.. Bu...

• 221 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Brazil Arrests Amazon Razer King

RIO DE JANEIRO (AP) — Brazil has detained a land-grabber thought to be the Amazon's single biggest deforester, the country's environmental protection agency said.The Brazilian Institute of Environment and Renewable Natural Resources said Ezequiel Ant...

• 5 replies
  • 2 Helpful