Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photo challenge chat thread PERSPECTIVE

jimmy, I just have to talk about your photo. Were you in my house about 20 years ago? My middle son had been given a "Cooking for Little Monsters" book. He and his friend decided to make a cup of tea from the recipe in the book which said "fill the k...

Resolved! What do you do for a living and is it worthwhile?

I teach and sell on eBay, the main reason for this is the flexibility and being able to be here for my family. It's worthwhile, I never could leave my children, I did work for someone else (great job and boss) with the first one as that wasn't too di...

Changes to the eBay header across the Australian site

Over the next few days you will see changes to the eBay header across the Australian site. The changes to look out for are: The Sell and Help & Contact links will move to the left hand side of the header. The Community link will move to the footer. T...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 125 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Death Row in Saudi Arabia

Where beheadings are routine, it makes me wonder why anyone would want to be friends with them. I understand there are more than one hundred indonesians waiting. Their government is obviously trying to stop this, it does seem like a double standard t...

White male atheist murders three Muslim students

Incredibly sad http://www.newstatesman.com/politics/2015/02/chapel-hill-shooting-white-male-atheist-murders-three-muslim-students As hours went by with mainstream US news outlets failing to cover the attack, social media users expressed outrage at th...

Freya Newman To Join The Greens

THE student who leaked details of Frances Abbott’s scholarship has been selected for a position with The Greens. Freya Newman, 21, was successful in securing a paid internship in the office of Greens Senator Lee Rhiannon after the part-time position ...

• 188 replies
  • 2 Helpful

I had often thought about this situation

I had often thought about this situation with a few posters always putting down the poor, the unemployed, the under unemployed, the people on disability, the aged and generally anyone they considered not as good as themselves.Do we have spin doctors ...

• 35 replies
  • 12 Helpful

Resolved! New Four Day Music Theme is DANCE

These music challenge themes currently run for Four Days - this theme finishes (Sydney time) on: THURSDAY 12th February 2015 at 8:00 pm International posters can check the current local Sydney time here: http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/australi...

• 86 replies
  • 1 Helpful

interesting to note after a drought...

Beware of water in the valley , might be contaminated, and not worth drinking. No matter how thisty you are.Buy bottled water to be safe. I just had a tip from facebook, and I think everyone should know about it.

• 10 replies
  • 5 Helpful

Coalition Tightens Rules On Foreign Land Grab

THE Abbott government has tightened the rules on foreign purchases of agricultural land in a bid to have a more transparent system. From March 1 the Foreign Investment Review Board screening threshold for purchases will be reduced from the current le...

• 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

On the last possible day

It was tabled late on Wednesday night - the last possible day it could be tabled - after being handed to the Abbott government on November 11. http://www.smh.com.au/federal-politics/political-news/hundreds-of-children-abused-in-detention-report-20150...

• 21 replies
  • 3 Helpful