Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Brick & mortar vs ebay

I know we had that sort of topic before but... we went to lincraft, we are were regular customers buying all sorts of things there. however last ime we went there we bought a small item and had the bag rummaged through thoroughly. it spoiled the day....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 14 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Sydney Siege Inquest Begins

LINDT cafe manager Tori Johnson was forced to kneel on the floor before gunman Man Haron Monis shot him in the back of the head. Counsel assisting the Coroner, Jeremy Gormly SC confirmed that Johnson had been killed by Monis, while another hostage Ka...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I'm In Love

With my new Pocket WiFi Internet connection. It was such a struggle with the old USB Broadband stick.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

replace bill shorten

Labor needs to knife another inept leader in the back and replace bill shorten...... maybe labor and the bondi babe should ask malcolm turnbull to lead labor to the next election...

• 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Katters Australian Party

Bookmaker Sportingbet.com.au has been forced to slash the odds of KAP winning Hinchinbrook from $6.50 into $1.75 favouritism after a mountain of money, including several four-figure bets. “We’ve taken one bet of $4000 and plenty of other significant ...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Manus Island Refugees To Be Sent Home

MOST asylum seekers being held on Manus Island will be sent to their home countries within weeks, Papua New Guinea Prime Minister Peter O’Neill says. Mr O’Neill on Tuesday said six asylum seekers previously housed in the Manus Island detention centre...

• 61 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Supermarkets Playing Monopoly Lottery

Lottery tickets, scratchies on sale at Coles, Woolworths? A moratorium on the practice in NSW is set to expire in April next year, and newsagents fear Tatts has quietly cut deals with Coles and Woolworths ahead of time. The Newsagents Association of ...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

AGL Suspends Operations After Toxins Found In Water

Gas company AGL has suspended operations at its Gloucester coal seam gas (CSG) project north of Newcastle, after the discovery of potentially toxic chemicals in flowback water. Greens NSW mining spokesman Jeremy Buckingham said AGL should leave the G...

• 26 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Political question

This thread is about a technicality and NOT about who is the worst/most inept party/politician. Please stay within the topic. I am NOT interested in another tony/the other labor guy/whoever bashing. My questions are: 1) can tony just bumble around un...

• 33 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Look What Just Pulled Up At The Lights!

While I miss my harbour view in our upstairs flat, I quite like my desk here at the window overlooking the street. The last cpl days I've been watching a boy practising on his skateboard up and down the footpath. He's quite good. Just now I looked up...

P1310001 (800x600).jpg
  • 21 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Inside Story Last NIght

Screened the story of Rajina Subramaniam, the biggest female fraudster in Australian history: First, the intriguing story of Rajina Subramaniam – the biggest con-woman this country has ever seen. The timid Sydney accountant stole more than $45 millio...

• 15 replies
  • 1 Helpful

The Bob Katter Support Thread

I want to thank the great heroes who stood on the polling booths yesterday and fought for KAP. I want to thank the candidates who put up a brilliant performance in a 4 week election, if they’d had the money of the major parties many of them would hav...

• 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful