Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Photo Album question

I have most of my old pics on the computeer, but miss the feel of having a physical album.So I am going to print them off on special paper.Question is - what paper do you put between each page, is it tissue or another kind?

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bravery Awards - is Fred right?

Fred Nile is questioning whether the surviving hostages of the Lindt Cafe deserve bravery medals. He is saying the boys in the cafe don't deserve awards because they didn't do anything to save the women which is ludicrous thiking to start off with. B...

Telstra tech. scam.

Just had a phone call purporting to be Telstra technical services saying I had a problem with my internet connection.'Foreign' voice of course. I wasn't on the laptop at the time, so I told him I would connect and he could ring me back. He did ring b...

• 22 replies
  • 1 Helpful

A cop gave me clothing

Well, he was probibly a security guard, but he looked like a cop. He worked at the agency giving away clothing, he told me to pick out two tops, two bottoms, or a dress that counted as both, two pairs of socks, He went and found shoes my size. and ha...

I am sorry, I shouldn't have been so harsh

now I understand why you blame the victim. By blaming the victim of "doing something that caused someone else to do harm to them" you can feel safe because you are not doing that thing. It's a self defense mechanism. The problem is that it doesn't wo...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

human inadequacies

Men are so hopeless at doing anything except drinking beer and watching tv that they should be banned from all other activities so that women may do everything right the first time and I'm not being sarcastic

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

list of apartments

I have been given a list of apartments to apply at. Cool, I looked up the location of a few. First one, no one in the office, no one around. The second apartment complex took my application, it went rather well, 3 year waiting list so they say. the t...

How do I cancel default file naming for pdfs?

Every time I want to name a saved file in the pdf format, the program defaults to a previous file name that I used about 20 documents ago. It's so frustrating. I want to give each saved file a UNIQUE name. I DON'T WANT to be prompted to give it the n...

Drug Haul In Sydney's West

Police have seized more than $20m worth of drugs as well as an Uzi submachine gun and an assault rifle at a property in Sydney's west. Last Thursday detectives from the drug squad went to a property at Edensor Park during an operation for Strike Forc...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A weekend in Adelaide

I will be there is 2 weeks with my 13 year old daughter for a girly weekend. Staying in the city near the gallery and we will be walking every where. I haven't been for about 8 years. So need some ideas. Best place for breakfast?Cool places for dinne...

Junior MasterChef Contestant's Sexist Comment.

A young, budding MasterChef contestant has caused way too much heat in the kitchen with a sexist remark. Victor Beltrán, one of the stars of Spain’s Junior MasterChef, dropped the clanger in front of 3.2 million viewers.The 12-year-old stated girls w...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful