Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Alan Jones ordered to pay $10,000 for racial vilification

I wonder if he will pay it now? or appeal again? Grubby person he is, may have been in his best interests to pay 9 years ago..http://www.smh.com.au/nsw/broadcaster-alan-jones-ordered-to-pay-10000-for-racial-vilification-20141229-12ezyh.html Broadcast...

Dad Faces Up To 10 Years

For Asking Questions At School Meeting- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlno6ZDuDGI This video made my blood boil, if it makes your blood boil, please share it around. This NEEDS to be seen by as many as possible Father Arrested For Confronting Teach...

Ebola case confirmed in Glasgow hospital

A healthcare worker who has just returned from West Africa has been diagnosed with Ebola and is being treated in hospital in Glasgow.The patient, who arrived from Sierra Leone on Sunday night, is receiving treatment at Glasgow's Gartnavel Hospital.Al...

Anyone know what this dishwasher problem could be ?

Bosch dishwasher. About 3 or 4 years old.Today is not washing dishes properly and when I opened the dishwasher it looks like only cold water had gone over the dishes.Anyone know what this could be ?Is it something fixable or not worth the bother ?Wit...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is this symbol??

It has started appearing in my emails. I dont know how I got it there and I cant get rid of it. Its in fornt of my cursor and if I press enter a few times I end up with several of them. Anyone know how to make it disappear?

Capture.JPG

How big is too big to fit in a normal airline seat ?

Just curious. As someone I knew from school years ago had to travel first class to fit.So, with economy domestic or internationalHow big is too big these days ?To 1. Physically fit into a seat ?2. When to use a seatbelt extender ?anyone know

• 6 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is CHRISTMAS

Rules 1. photo must be your own work 2. photo can be edited but it must be your own work 3 photo with the most kudos 'wins' and chooses the next theme 4. creepy crawlers (spiders and snakes) in a spoiler tag please. General stuff Tally done between 7...

Ceiling collapses under hundreds of stolen panties

A man who stole hundreds of pieces of ladies' underwear had his secret exposed after an emergency exit ceiling where he had been storing his hoard collapsed, state media reported. The Chinese man, surnamed Tang and in his 30s, admitted to having ment...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Nice

Thread for good news Animal stories.  

• 1 replies
  • 6 Helpful