Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

mixed music Mick

MICHAEL RONALDSON, SPECIAL MINISTER OF STATE: I'm old enough to remember a song from AC/DC: "Dirty tricks, done dirt cheap. just does not have the same ring to it............ maybe he's just http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJs_L7yq5qE or maybe he just...

should I report this item

Hi I came across a book advertised on ebay written by a convicted rapist. In it he names the lady and gives a description about the rape. I thought it was illegal to make proceeds from crime? The book is called Operation Blizzard and I would like to ...

A heads up. Check your PayPal account.

I never click on links or subscribe to anything but my PayPal account was just hacked. Just to let you all know to check your PayPal account and call them if there are any unauthorised purchases.Or check your email, I received 2 receipts for purchase...

Adult Kids Returning Home

Over the years I have my kids returning home for a few week or months. It doesn't happen now as the are all grandparents. This morning I have had one of my adult grandsons asking if he could stay with me for a few weeks until he finds somewhere else ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 27 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Embedded Implanon

Had my second implanon inserted a month ago.There was pain while it was being inserted so the Doctor said to give it a few weeks for the implanon to settle then come back in for a check up.I knew there was an issue as i cant feel it in my arm and i c...

4 Day Music Challenge........Hair

This weeks theme is Hair. The idea of this competition is to select a Youtube video (or from any site) that associates with the chosen theme in the title or in the lyrics - as long as the song is in context with the chosen theme. The title of the son...

• 67 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Is this carp normal ??

Hi all, tonight I decided to pay the Community Spirit boards a visit for the first time ever. I have found myself confronted with numerous religious threads. Is this normal for the CS boards? I would like to know because I have much better things to ...

• 153 replies
  • 1 Helpful