Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Madigan Quits Democratic Labor Party

Well it seems the cross benches are tearing each other apart. Democratic Labor Party?? surely an oxymoron...lol http://www.theaustralian.com.au/national-affairs/john-madigan-cites-disruption-undermining-as-he-quits-democratic-labour-party/story-fn59n...

Pet Insurance or just another rip off!!

Well I reckon It's all a bit of a rip off... here's what's happened to me! I just received the annual renewal for my two dogs ‘pet insurance’. They’re going on 11years old in October and have been insured with the same company for 2 years since Sept ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Superannuation: The Coalition helps the workers

We've dodged a bullet. Had compulsory super contributions climbed as legislated, Australian workers would have lost 0.5 per cent of wages from their next pay increase, 0.5 per cent from the following one then 0.5 per cent from each of the following t...

• 37 replies
  • 0 Helpful

A Syrian reminder.

As many on here seem to think that the conflict in Syria is a Muslim versus the West war, I thought I would post a reminder that the majority of dead in this war are Muslims at the hands of a crazy army who seems to have declared war on everything es...

Amnesty International details ‘ethnic cleansing’ by Islamic State in Iraq

AMNESTY International has accused Islamic State jihadists of “systematic ethnic cleansing” and mass killings of minorities in northern Iraq. Citing harrowing accounts from survivors of massacres, the rights group says ina report published on Tuesday ...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Pacific Tuna Stocks Dangerously Low

The Australian who heads fishery management in the Western and Central Pacific has warned an international agreement is urgently needed to avert disaster for the tuna industry. Professor Glenn Hurry said bluefin and bigeye tuna should no longer be ha...

Resolved! SPRING....has sprung!

I know this because.....I have a back yard BURSTING with Nasturtiums What are the signs that SPRING has sprung in your little corner of the World? ....or AUTUMN/FALL for some....?

3.9.'50 was a good day

I think, anyway                                                   

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 26 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Methamphetamine ICE in Victoria, first sewer tests

FRIGHTENING Victorian-first sewer tests reveal alarming spread of deadly drug ice AN unprecedented analysis of waste water has revealed the extraordinary extent of the use of the drug ice in Victoria. Testing at one Melbourne sewage treatment plant o...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful