Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

ok my dog is weird

last week one of my dogs decided he is scared of thr tiles and now won't go on them. today he has decided he is also scared of the lino and won't even come in the back door. how do you correct this behaviour? because i have no idea

User avatar by Community Member
  • 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

QandA

was interesting.http://iview.abc.net.au/?WT.z_navMenu=abcNavTV&WT.z_srcSite=news&WT.z_linkName=iview#playing Don't let the few minutes of Cliev rant put you off. Warren truss on the campaign trail still with nothing of substance to offer. John Falzon...

Little jobs here and there

Along life's journey I have had a few part time/pocket money jobs. I was an usherette who had to sshh a few patrons at times. At interval, sold "peanuts.... chocolates .....icecream" from my tray. Instructed to say icecream last because that's what p...

Julian Assange To Leave Ecuadorian Embassy "Soon"

WikiLeaks founder Julian Assange has announced that he will be leaving the Ecuadorean embassy "soon", ending a two year period of political asylum.Mr Assange acknowledged that he had developed difficulties with his health during his period at the emb...

• 10 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Wayne Swan book launch triggers Labor recriminations

They are still continuining to eat their own and sadly they want to run destroy the country again Serious questions are being raised about Labor’s leadership team and why Opposition Leader Bill Shorten is allowing Deputy Leader Tanya Plibersek to lau...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Should Women Shave Their Legs And Under-Arms?

Waxing, shaving, plucking and threading – most women go through the torture. But there's only one way to find out whether you genuinely want to – give up the razors for a week or two Of course, the tricky part is parsing the why. When you grow up in ...

• 52 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Community Forum

Do you think a policy which states members may only use (1) Registered ID on the boards should be introduced to discourage posters who use alternate ID's to create disharmony?

Does Anyone know what this is??

My cousin's mother-in-law passed away recently and this "instrument" was hers but no-one in the family knows what it is. It is shaped like a pen, solid and has no moving parts. She was a religious lady, other than that there are no clues. Would love ...

• 75 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Downloading books to Kindle

I have only recently discovered that I can borrow ebooks from the library. Does anyone do this and know how to get them onto a kindle?I have only ever downloaded from amazon.I could go into the library and ask them but thought I'd try here first.