Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Setting up a Facebook Business page

Can someone enlighten me please. Is it best to have just a Page where you get likes or a page under the business name where you can have 'Friends'. Does one work better than the other, are there pros and cons.I have both but not sure how to work it? ...

What To Do With Minced Beef???

I realised yesterday, that while I like minced beef I know very few recipes for it: Spag bolStuffed capsicumsMeat loafMeatballs Recipes, suggestions, and ideas are all welcome. And, hello to those that still remember me

Resolved! minced meat recipes,of any kind!

i realize that y'all call ground beef, minced beeef, generally. but what's the fat ratio normally,for beef,since this came up in a different thread? and do you eat /cook with OTHER minced./ground meats? you know,like pork,or chicken? or things like c...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is PINK

The challenge is open to everyone. It's about having fun and finding things to suit the theme. You can be as creative or imaginitive as you like. You don't have to be a good photographer. Just open your eyes and share your pink bits.1. Photo Must be ...

Resolved! New Four Day Music Theme is ~ PEOPLE

The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context with the chosen theme.The title of the song/artist to be ...

:P
User avatar by Community Member
  • 127 replies
  • 0 Helpful

You have to feel for this poor woman

This Sydney lady lost 3 relatives in both the Malaysian airplane crashes. How unlucky can you be. http://www.thestar.com/news/world/2014/07/18/woman_loses_relatives_in_both_malaysia_air_disasters.html

Transformers

My 22 yo grandson is coming to stay the weekend. I'm thinking of taking him on a date to the movies to see Transformers. From what I've seen of the ads I wouldn't mind seeing it myself. Is it ok for adults, not too kiddie? I like Mark Wahlberg

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

No secrets anymore.

I know this isn't news but it's certainly worth thinking about the personal data collected and the use it's put to..... I very recently suffered a birthday, and along with the extravagent gifts from loved ones, to date I have received the following (...