Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

We Have Ways... Of Spying On You!

NSW and federal law enforcement agencies have been given the power to access the travel history and home addresses of hundreds of thousands of commuters using the new Opal card. Without a warrant, agencies including the police, Centrelink, the Taxati...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 17 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Virgin Scam

I have had 3 phone calls that start off. Congratulations your last flight with Virgin has won you a refund of $999.99 just press 1 I hung up. I have never flown with Virgin.

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

DIY Clothing Alterations

I'm after some advice. I bought two pairs of action back overalls for the OH. They are a tiny bit too small and I need to lengthen the straps by about 2 or 3 inches somehow. I'm not the greatest on a sewing maching but I have a go lol Does anyone hav...

Resolved! Hey boris, about that avi....

Beehive woman (lol) is back. So, that drew attention to your avi - never looked beforeHad to look hard. Really hard Why have you got a Pyongyang Traffic Girl as your avi? And does anybody else want to explain their avi? or lack of? (In case someone m...

User avatar by Honored Contributor
  • 32 replies
  • 0 Helpful

4 Corners

Such a sad episode about Luke Batty's murder. I hope that the future coronial inquest results in changes regarding domestic violence.

Gerard Baden Clay to Stand Trial

The pics are quite damning? I cannot imagine this guys bad luck! A blunt razor and such injuries while shaving the very day his wife disappears? he must just have the worst luck. http://www.couriermail.com.au/news/queensland/day-six-of-committal-hear...

Aussie Jihadist On Disability Pension In Syria

Australian convicted terrorist Khaled Sharrouf reportedly continued to receive a disability pension months after arriving on the battlefields of Syria.Sharrouf, who fled Australia for Syria using his brother's passport on December 6, continued to rec...

• 80 replies
  • 1 Helpful

World Cup

To get the ball rolling ..... Not long now, before we will have the opportunity to see some high calibre football. Healthy, sweaty, muscle-rippling young men running around.........Sorry got carried away there. I've got no idea of the rules "Offside,...