Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Blokes: make up or no make up?

I don't wear makeup. Hubby freaks out when I do. Most men I know can'r stand make-up on their women. But apparently they are all lying because they secretly prefer to see women with carp slathered on their faces.http://www.smh.com.au/lifestyle/beauty...

Resolved! NO BOATS ILLEGALS since December 19 2013

NO BOATS or ILLEGALS since December 19 2013 Well done to the Abbott govt No people-smuggling venture had succeeded in landing asylum seekers on Australia for more than four months, the government says. In the latest update on Operation Sovereign Bord...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 159 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Resolved! Who Even Uses Egg Cups Nowadays?

Remember when ppl used to have a soft-boiled perched in an egg cup, on a saucer? Maybe a cpl slices of buttered toast on the side? Tap the egg with your knife and cut the top off it and spoon the soft yolk out. Sprinkle with a bit of salt and pepper?...

• 133 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Australians Are World's Highest Drug Users

A new report from the United Nations has revealed Australia has the greatest percentage of recreational drug users in the world. The shocking statistic is also on the rise, according to the United Nation’s 2014 World Drug Report.It claims Australia h...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

There is something morally disgusting when the PM travels with the likes of Packer.

What does it tell us when James Packer travels to Perth (or any of the other places he and others like him have been to) with the PM whilst the PM is on official business for Australia? Or when our PM hosts an overseas official in a place like Packer...

Four Day Music Thread. Theme is TRANSPORT

I was going to pick just one form of transport, like Train, or Horse but that might be a bit limiting, so any form of transport/travel The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen...