Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Church and Child Abuse

Vatican rebuffs Justice Peter McClellan on sex abuse filesThe Vatican's refusal to hand over documents about child sexual abuse committed by Catholic priests in Australia is poised to become a headache for the federal government. The head of the Roya...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

C&P and Sock Puppets

Having taken a long break from cs I find that c & p spamming has declined and the sock puppies have multiplied. What does this mean?? it means a lot less finger wagging and lecturing c&p's but more sniping puppies Welcome to the UK posters and some U...

Gifts From Your Fairy Godmother.

What gifts (talents) do you most wish your fairy godmother had bestowed on you at birth? My list is fairly modest: I wish I could sing in tune and I wish I could draw just well enough to play Pictionary or pass a shorthand exam.

Resolved! New Four Day Music Theme is Special Songs

Special Songs: a song that means a lot to you, personally The idea of this competition is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen theme.Preferably in the lyrics - long as the song or the track is in context...

Charged over racist rant on train

So heres the video footagehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZBdYvN49eRU She was angry that two kids did not get up and give her a seat, So she called the police to report it. Then things got a bit crazy as others started, imo, adding fuel to the fire. ...

Birth photography: is it a 'thing'

This story of a woman who gave birth in the car on the way to hospital has me perplexed - the event was photographed by a professional photographer who was hired to take photos of the birth. Since when do people hire professional photographers for a ...

Resolved! Fact check: Does the federal budget cut $80 billion from hospitals and schools? NO

NOPE they dont, its just as usual all Labor/Greens/left hot air and scare tactic From the ABC FACT CHECK http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-07-03/does-the-federal-budget-cut-80-billion-from-schools-hospitals/5562470 The claim: The budget papers say the ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful