Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Any mature age uni students here?

I got accepted into uni, starting in Semester 2(July). Would love to discuss all things uni, including where to take a nap without being disturbed, between classes. My uni actually records the lectures, and makes puts them online for viewing and down...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful

GUILTY!!!

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/national/2014/04/09/15/26/vic-man-guilty-of-killing-baby-in-robbery YES!!! We are celebrating tonight! Oh yes we are - rot, rot rot Absolute nightmare - he gonna appeal no doubt but we got our guilty - thanku jury

• 17 replies
  • 4 Helpful

looking after grandkids and parents

I read somewhere recently how this generation is now not only looking after their grandchildren but also their parents due to the increase in the lifespan of our elderly. Just wondering how people are coping with that? Since I have cut back my workin...

Tony Abbott yet another successful overseas trip

PM Abbott is blowing away all the misconceptions and fantasy of the ALP/ABC/Faifax/Guardian/Laurie Oakes and the rest of the left wing chatterati and is representing Australia with absolute distinction. No one hates like the left and I'm sure the afo...

• 39 replies
  • 0 Helpful

New 7 Day Music theme is - Break Up songs

(To compliment the weekly photo challenges, 'cept this one's friday to friday 6.00pm) The idea is to select a youtube video [or videos from any site] that associates with the chosen themePreferably in the lyrics [it can be in the heading of the song ...

• 269 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Proud Mummy Moment

Little Crikey got her first real job. McDonalds employs you from 14 years 3 months - 12 hours a week. $8 to $10 an hour.(I think that's pretty good, that a 14 year old gets that much an hour) Little Crikey hit 14/3 a few days ago, and yesterday Macca...

Looks like the Carbon Tax is DEAD

Looks like the Carbon Tax is DEAD and GONE. A massive Labor failure, a very costly one that has hurt Australian and clobbered business. But then thats the Labor and Greens way, they hate business Carbon tax repeal bill: PUP to support legislation, Th...

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

RIP Jim Keays

Another one gone too soon. http://www.abc.net.au/news/2014-06-13/rock-legend-jim-keays-dies/5521930