Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

how many mice live in a colony?

found some in the garage.they are feeding on a bag of bird seed.so far i have caught 9, how many more will there be? score so far is mice 8.......dogs 1.and these are manchester terriers, breed for catching rats.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP Doc Neeson

Australian rock icon Doc Neeson has died at age 67, just 17 months after being diagnosed with a brain tumour.Neeson, the former livewire lead singer of pub rock greats The Angels, passed away peacefully today at 7.15am according to a statement releas...

Kyle and Jackie O Dethroned

Kyle Sandilands and Jackie O have been dethroned as king and queen of Sydney FM breakfast radio by Jonesy and Amanda. WSFM's Jonesy and Amanda are the No.1 FM breakfast show in Sydney with 10 per cent of the audience share, up 1.8 per cent, according...

• 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Oiling the Deck

Just finished it, but it didn't come up all shiny like it usually does. I asked at Bunnings, they don't know why, how about anyone here? The only thing I did differently this time was I used the gurney. This is what I did. 1) Scrubbed it with broom a...

Princess Charlene Expeciting Heir To Monaco Throne

Monaco (AFP) - Princess Charlene, the South African wife of Monaco monarch Prince Albert II, is expecting the couple's first child at the end of the year, the royal palace announced on Friday. Rumours that the eagerly-awaited announcement that she wa...

• 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Have a Laugh

WHEN STUDENTS TOOK THE ENTRANCE EXAM FOR MEDICAL SCHOOL, THEY WERE PERPLEXED BY THIS QUESTION: "REARRANGE THE LETTERS P-N-E-S-I TO SPELL OUT THE PART OF THE HUMAN BODY THAT IS MOST USEFUL WHEN ERECT."THOSE WHO SPELT SPINE BECAME DOCTORS.THE REST ARE ...

While we're on the reno subject

I'm constantly amazed by the lack of vision people on all these home show TV program's have. Why can't the buyers see what a coat of paint would do?We spent about 10k "doing up" our house before we put it on the market (all of which was completely co...