Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Seems Everyone's Getting A Makeover!

A cpl of posters here have had an avatar-makeover, including me. Here's another one that made the news recently: Pauline Hanson’s mega-makeover: My brand new face! Out with the old… The former politician marks a new chapter with a fresh look to match...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Im as sick as a dog today

Dont know what the heck ive got but i just want to crawl into bed and die.Cant even remember the last time i was this sick. Got the cold shivers one minute then ive got the sweats the next. Throat has razor blades in it. Head is throbbing. Back is ac...

Resolved! Do You think a Double Dissolution.......?

.....or not?Do you want to see a DD ? Abbott said he was confident the government would get the budget through the Senate in the end, because the alternative would be a double dissolution election.....Labor, the Greens and the Palmer United party had...

Resolved! Solar Panels Drain the Sun’s Energy, Experts Say

True... apparently “Solar panels destroying the sun could potentially be the worst man-made climate disaster in the history of the world" energy radiated from the sun isn’t merely captured in solar panels, but that energy is directly physically drawn...

• 28 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Friday night dinner

Just thinking about dinner already and the grocery shop on the way home. Do you have a Friday night ritual? Sometimes I cook but tonight I think I will take the night off. Now if we can only agree on what to have.

I am getting a new kitchen

No idea which one yet though. I have a quote and a plan from Ikea, the Bunnings guy is coming tomorrow to do a measure/plan/quote and a kitchen guy is coming Saturday.Today I received a quote from a kitchen centre.I can't decide what I want except I ...

Obesity Rates Soar In Australia

Obesity rates in Australia and New Zealand have soared by more than 80 per cent in the past 33 years, the biggest increase in a groundbreaking survey of almost 200 countries. The findings, which reveal almost one in three Australians is obese, intens...

• 34 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Far Out Friday: Secret Confessions Of Office Workers

If you could make anonymous confessions about your working day, what would you say? A new app called Secret lets people post just such confessions, with hilarious results. The Muse has collated a list of some of the best office confessions – here are...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Butter

How did you store it "in the old days" to stop it melting in summer. That is before we had fridges. Just thinking as the weather is getting cooler here now I can start to leave the butter unrefrigerated, but no chance in summer, left some on the benc...