Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Spice Jars

Do you use special little spice jars, or just leave your dried herbs and spices in the jars you get them from at the store?

Resolved! Question..​..........​..20

Hope you dont mind Sig. I have something that needs a solution Here is a shape that has to have each segment passed through buy ONE CONTINUOUS line ONCE and once only You may start anywhere you wish inside the shape or outside.. Not as easy as it loo...

puzzle 1.jpg example.jpg
User avatar by Community Member
  • 143 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Taking Car Of The Grandkids

An Australian study has found grandparents who spend a few days a week looking after the little ones are less likely to develop Alzheimer's Disease.With the high cost of childcare, grandparents are often looked upon as the cheapest babysitting option...

• 27 replies
  • 3 Helpful

How much does it cost???

An great link so that you can see the cost of your medical procedures. http://www.health.gov.au/internet/mbsonline/publishing.nsf/Content/a-z

• 2 replies
  • 1 Helpful

WHO WOULD PREFER TO SEE ALL POLITICAL THREADS RELEGATED TO THEIR OWN THREAD IN 'CONNECT AND SHARE'?

Political threads have their place in social media but I do not think 'Community Spirit' is the place. The vitriol and nastiness some of these threads engender, leading to claims of interpersonal posts, removal of posts and frequent locking of thread...

• 232 replies
  • 9 Helpful

Another Australian Food Company Goes Offshore

Sydney-based Goodman Fielder, which makes and sells bread, biscuits, sauces, spreads and oils, had been given a deadline of 2000 AEST on Friday to support the bid and open its books to due diligence. The company's board met on Friday to consider the ...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Spooky

http://www.news.com.au/entertainment/music/did-a-14yearold-in-the-uk-capture-a-photo-of-michael-jacksons-ghost/story-e6frfn09-1226920523818

Do You Have A Movie Star Look-Alike?

Browsing pics for a new haircut I came across Dianne Keaton: I think she has the good fortune to look like me. And that's how I'd like my hair to look. Please. Anyone else with a celebrity look-alike?

• 56 replies
  • 1 Helpful