Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Best Clean Joke for years!

Getting MarriedJack, age 92, and Gill, age 89, are all excited about their decision to get married. They go for a stroll to discuss the wedding, and on the way they pass a chemist shop and Jack suggests they go in.Jack addresses the man behind the co...

Resolved! A Poor Start and a quick exit.

This week more than any other really demonstrates that conservative values (whatever they may be) are definitely on the nose with the electorate . it's hard to think of anyone who actually likes the tripe they are proposing (well apart from the rathe...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 31 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Germany’s ‘Energiewende’ Green Energy fraud on The Verge Of Failure

The green lie is shot and Germany and EU is going to feel the pain, yet the alarmists in Australia keep on trying to force this failure and fraud onto all of us Angela Merkel’s Vice Chancellor Stuns, Declares Germany’s ‘Energiewende’ To Be On ‘The Ve...

• 16 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Joe Hockey says wind turbines 'utterly offensive',

I agree with him Joe Hockey says wind turbines 'utterly offensive', flags budget cuts to clean energy schemes Government sources have moved to reassure the energy sector that they have no plans to close down the clean energy regulator, despite Treasu...

• 41 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Woodwork People

If I make a wooden platter or a bowl, what do I do to it to seal it and polish it etc to make it look nice and shiny and be able to use it to serve food in/on? Do I use Beeswax?

Yay Luther Is Back!

Luther is blackmailed by Jenny's former madam and her heavies who threaten to kill the quirky teenager if he doesn't comply. Meanwhile he is called to investigate a series of strange, random murders. CAST: Idris Elba Idris Elba stars as the near-geni...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Kids In UK Sent To School In Nappies!

I heard about this last week on the way to work: Hundreds of children over the age of 5 are sent to school wearing nappies - and teenagers as old as 15 can't use the toilet on their own The survey of 602 teachers in primary schools and 561 teachers i...

• 38 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How the other half.

Some folks are living in cardboard boxes and don't know where their next meal is coming from, and then we have this. http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/life/property/article4078837.ece Even if you had that kind of money, why would you want to live in Lond...