Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Do You Agree

Bravehearts wants indefinite detention for serious child sex offendersA child protection group has urged the ACT to introduce severe measures cracking down on convicted paedophiles, calling for indefinite detention, public access to images of nearby ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Are you prepared to work until you are 70?

There is no way I will be. I am not planning to work beyond 55! But it won't affect people like me will it? I have my own plans and they will be self funded. So once again, it will be those less fortunate and less able to take care of themselves who ...

Mince

what do you do with it? (Whole Rumps are $4.99 kg this week - so I'm going to stock up and will mince a few too.

woo hoo_2.gif

List of Australian politicians convicted of crimes

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Australian_politicians_convicted_of_crimes Federal[edit]NameYearPartyOffenceSentenceNotesReferenceMichael Cobb1998National Partyrorting travel expenses.MP fined $14,000 and given a two-year suspended jail term [1]...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Save our Sharks

Below is a link to a Greenpeace Petition to try and get the Federal Environment Minister to block 3 more years of this senseless slaughter. Over 100 sharks have been caught and many killed or found dead on the drum lines under Western Australia’s ter...

• 11 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Resolved! Am Thrilled!!!

....to receive a call to say that my gorgeous old Swiss made Bernina sewing machine (its a Record sewing machine about 50 years old) is ready for me to pick up after being serviced. I have a modern back up but nothing sews like this beaut oldie.Servi...

Resolved! Let's have a vigorous debate on University Funding

Because the government is a bit scared to make the changes it wants because the voters might not like it. http://mobile.abc.net.au/news/2014-04-23/federal-government-considers-uni-funding-shakeup/5405252 I personally think they will do what they darn...

You have to ask WHY

You have to ask your self WHY So how does he eat or drink without the food/liquid falling out of his mouth/face? Would you let him date your daughter? If he came to you and said he was having trouble getting a job, what advice would you give him? Wou...

10258040_623783491042734_4977220489928890060_n.jpg
  • 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Labor won't cut ties with the unions

No matter what the desperate Bill Shorten says Labor won't cut ties with the unions Its all simply lip service and lies and trying to cover up their total incompetence Labor said it was ditching its support of The Greens yet both parties still vote a...

10245410_662674723786689_8075975477640163376_n.png
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Funny buyers

i am selling some stuff to have more space in the house. i sell it cheap cos i want it gone. i offer a lot for $100 buy it now or $50 bidding when it's worth about 150 or more dollars. i got an offer of $80 (i didn't offer "best offer") rolls eyes. h...