Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The Slow Death Of Free Speech

A scroller but intensely interesting to anybody who cares about our rights and freedom. How the Left, here and abroad, is trying to shut down debate — from Islam and Israel to global warming and gay marriageApril 2014 These days, pretty much every st...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 100 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Cheese

What sort of cheeses do you like to eat, for example, what would you like to find on a cheese platter? What do you eat it with? Why do you like this particucular kind of cheese? What kinds of cheese do you use regulary at home? Does it feature regula...

Rolf Harris Reference Sparks Wolf Creek Horrors

Rolf Harris' unlikely inclusion in Wolf Creek 2 will remain in the film, director Greg Mclean has told Fairfax Media.The filmmaker, speaking ahead of his long-awaited sequel's premiere at the Venice Film Festival, was adamant that his unconventional ...

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Taxpayer funded state funerals

Should taxpayers have to pay for politicians state funerals years after they have retired from office and they also collect a very generous taxpayer funded pension for life.

• 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Where does the money go?

I am sure that most posters in here, apart from me, will know the answer, but here goes!On Thursday I used BPay from my bank account to pay some bills. Now the money left my account immediately, it is now Tuesday and it still has not reached the acco...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

So,

That's why they used nails the first time, eh? Easter Reenactment Fails "Some of the best and worst Easter reenactments"

I never knew it had a name.....

Way to go Pimpy! Bird denies squirrel grip on Manu Gold Coast captain Greg Bird has denied making a "squirrel grip" on Penrith forward Sika Manu in an unsavoury aftermath to Penrith's 14-12 win over the Titans on Monday. Manu lashed out at Bird after...

Question for the car enthusiasts

How much would a pair of 1947 chev sedans in complete, but really really poor condition, be worth?One definitely runs, the other hasn't been tested. The interiors are **bleep**. One is missing a door. I don't think there's an real rust to speak of.

yeah, I reckon I could get used to living here

But the shower is a bit um ahhh extroverted, isn't it? Is the bathroom really bigger than the kitchen? and they have no towel rails! or anywhere to put the soap! Minimalist Hamptons palace listed at $40mYou've reached the end of this slideshowView it...

Table Cloths

When they say it's for a 12 seater on a rectangle table, are they counting the chairs at the ends? How about round ones? Is there a standard with chair? (ie my outdoor table is chunky teak, so the chairs are wider than a regular kitchen chair, and th...