Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Got A Spare $490 Grand?

Poveglia in Italy is the world’s most haunted island and it’s up for sale ONCE a dumping ground for victims of the plague and the former site of a mental hospital, this Italian island is said to be haunted by tens of thousands of tormented spirits.An...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Family relationships?

Are the children of cousins called second cousins?Two of my nieces, who are cousins, have just had a baby each and we are trying to work out the relationship.

What Happens To The Used Coffee Pods?

Jon Dee - head of environmental group DoSomething and founder of National Recycling Week, Planet Ark and National Tree Day - says he will write to the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission next week asking it to investigate the truth of the ...

• 15 replies
  • 2 Helpful

A Day At The Races

Tony Abbott's father has a tip - don't ask his son which horse to bet on Not even Prime Minister Tony Abbott is immune from getting home truths from his parents.Dick Abbott, who spent Saturday with his son at Royal Randwick, said that the country’s l...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Company Slogans

Driving to and from work, I'm often amused at the clever slogans you see on the Company trucks and Tradies Utes. This morning on the plumbers ute in front of me: "If you're drain is a'chocker, we'll unblock 'er" Have you seen any good ones lately?

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Alcohol question

If a small framed female say weighing around 46 - 50 kilos drank bourbon and coke from around 3.20pm to between 9 - 10 every week night do you believe she would still be over the limit if she got in her car to drive at say 6am the morning after . Som...

JonBenet Ramsey

http://www.news.com.au/lifestyle/real-life/jonbenet-ramsey-murdered-by-edward-wayne-edwards-a-serial-killer-youve-never-heard-of-new-book-claims/story-fnixwvgh-1226889856639

• 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Banoffee Pie Anyone?

I'd never heard of it til I it mentioned on Facebook last night: Here's A Recipe At first I thought "banoffee" was some sort of scottish/irish word, you know, like bansee, til I realised it was a combination of banana and toffee.

• 40 replies
  • 0 Helpful

It's life Jim.... perhaps as we know it?

NASA finds first 'habitable' Earth-like planet What's the interest in finding other inhabitable planets? Tourist destinations? Off shore processing? New lands to conquer/invade and pilfer? With Transnational Law still in its infancy and working hard ...