Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

In the year 2525

or was it 2025 ?? I guess if it's an Abbott promise it could easily be "truthfully" either? http://www.news.com.au/national/nsw-act/no-more-pie-in-the-sky-as-prime-minister-tony-abbott-approves-an-airport-at-badgerys-creek/story-fnii5s3x-122688436941...

What Would You do if This Happened to You

IVF Patient Pregnant with wrong Embryos. Rome: A woman who underwent fertility treatment at a clinic in Rome became pregnant with the twins of another couple after their embryos were mixed up. Italy's Health Ministry said it was launching an investig...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Lady members

https://m.youtube.com/watch?list=UUgcea4FJVYIfNA8ovd9Nydw&v=LBu95O-rbWYOMG it just speaks volumes

very mild super powers

I work in the community and the longest Im at any one place is 2 hours. So Im in the car a bit. I dont neccasarily look at the time when I leave a place but know roughly what time I will leave each job. and when I check my phone between there and the...

User avatar by Not applicable
  • 84 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Ooops I had a minor accident

I was driving home from lunch with a friend and I was almost home after a 45 min drive. The sun was right in my eyes and I hadn't brought my sunglasses. The glare was so bad I could barely see a thing. I was waiting to turn left and when the arrow tu...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Curtain making question

Having just received a quote for having a curtain made (and after picking myself up off the floor) I'm now thinking I will make it myself.As it's about 30 years since I last sewed curtains wondering if there are some flash new products (particularly ...

cat curfew

i cant wait until this is Australia wide and people have to keep their cats on their own property. it forces responsibility for your own pets.cats kill so much wildlife, and they kill for fun not for food. it might stop half the dogs barking all nigh...