Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

15 WEEKS Thats 109 Days NO BOATS

15 WEEKS NO BOATS 109 Days that is Well done to the LNP for stoping the flood of BOATS and ILLEGAL’S and the losing govt and their small band of supporters said it couldnt be done.... Seems rather easy to do and it has been done by this grown up govt...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Labor recorded its lowest primary vote in a Senate election in more than a century

From the media arm of the left the ABC and their flag ship program the 7.30 report Even they agree that this was the worst result for Labor in over a century (since 1903) and a massive disaster Full 7.30 story here with video, well worth a watch unle...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

abbott's in Japan and S.Korea and China

I hope they keep him on a tight leash. After his cringeworthy comments about Japan being his new Asian bestie, and the dressing-down bishop got from China, maybe they're going there to apologise. And apparently robb is leading a 630-strong trade dele...

• 10 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Dog Mindind question

I already day care one little dog in my own home and would like to take in another - does anyone know if this sort of service is allowed on ebay and where would I list it? I've had a look but can't find anything I know pet trade is not permitted but ...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme is 'BACK WHEN'

Rules1 photos must be your own work2 photos can be edited, photoshopped etc3 most kudos wins Pimpy asked me to start the challenge as she is still without her computer and finding it difficult from her phone. The theme is 'back when' Back when you we...

• 102 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Micky Rooney Dies Aged 93

His 200-plus film credits notwithstanding, the spry, spirited Rooney will be best remembered for playing the impetuous title character in MGM's beloved Andy Hardy movies. Rooney, 93, who died Sunday surrounded by family at his North Hollywood home, l...

• 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Labor Ruined Themselves

Will Shorten have the inner strength to do this or will it be business as usual. Papering over the massive problems they have and tinkering around the edges, to fool the voters that they have really changed and have the wellbeing of Australians at he...

• 22 replies
  • 2 Helpful

CLIVE, FOOLS AND SUFFERING

According to Jonathan Swan of the Sydney Morning Herald, when he asked Clive Palmer what his voting intentions will be in the forthcoming Senate, Palmer replied, "Make them suffer!". That's it. Clive's entire purpose for running for the two houses of...

• 4 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Shoes

Love them, loathe them, indifferent? Heels, flats? Ugly shoes........ Wedge, Stiletto, Kitten Heels................ Boots, Galoshes, Thigh High, Ankle? Blokes shoes............ Colour or not.........spots or not.......

• 74 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How to avoid the queue at the hospital

Car crashes into Gold Coast hospital Seeing as everyone is ok, I guess it is ok to ask, was anybody else amused by the comment from the ambo? The hospital has only been opened 6 months, is right across the road from uni, so there were heaps of pedest...

Sensationalist reporting?

Shark victim's husband told 'prove wife is dead' "The husband of shark attack victim Christine Armstrong has been told by a travel booking company that he will not be refunded the deposit for a trip the pair had planned, even after it demanded proof ...