Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

High Court recognises third category of gender

The list of what ifs is endless on this one http://www.sbs.com.au/news/article/2014/04/02/high-court-recognises-third-category-gender A Sydneysider has won a High Court case to be recognised as gender-neutral. Norrie, who was born male but underwent ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Clive Palmer Tell Lateline's Tony Jones To Shutup.

MP Clive Palmer has told the host of the ABC's Lateline program to 'shut up' during a heated interview. Palmer was being challenged by Tony Jones over his views on climate change, and asked Jones to 'shut up' and let him answer, adding the pair could...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

9 mth old on murder charges.

Really??? this one has me sickened and makes me really wonder what kind of society they have over there...... that is all I will say or I will be accused of being a racist Nine-month-old baby Mohammad Musa has been bailed in Pakistan on an attempted ...

• 25 replies
  • 0 Helpful

The Achille's Heel Of The Mega Mining Companies

Never mind chaining yourselves to their machinery and lying down if front of their bulldozers, here's where the mining companies really hurt: 1. April’s fool press releaseA teenager sent out a fake press release on April Fool’s Day claiming to be the...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Union thugs pay for bully boy tactics

SHOCKED unionists in the building industry are just discovering they can no longer expect to be protected from the full weight of the law by compliant union-friendly Labor governments in Canberra. The union thugs are being chased down, prosecuted, fi...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

John Ruddick 730 report NSW "There's a fraction to much faction" to hack a Split Enz song title

Transcripts are not up yet. Here is a link to a September 2013 story http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-10-03/liberal-party-member-john-ruddick-threatened-with-suspension/4997440 A long-time Liberal Party member who has called for reform of the New Sout...

Busking Mother with children in tow

Shopping at my local supermarket the other day I came across a young mum playing a flute near the entrance door..with her playing on a rug were her two young children and a baby in a pram.An old hat supported a sign stating her husband was looking fo...

• 62 replies
  • 1 Helpful