Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Why Do People Do This?

We are selling our house & last weekend had our first open day. Our house looked gorgeous and everyone who came through said how lovely it was. We had 3 offers which eventially was down to one because of finances etc. Well this one couple who were in...

Resolved! Weekly photo challenge. Theme/prompt is YELLOW

RulesEveryones welcome to contribute and/or voteEntries must be your own workEditing, embellishments, filters etc is allowedVote by giving kudos. Poster with the most kudos winsWinner chooses next themeWinner announced sometime after 9pm EDST (when d...

I Have Just Been Told

I have been working with an Intellectually Disable young man. His has just told his supervisor he like working with me because "My face isn't cross"

User avatar by Community Member
  • 4 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Storage Capacity of 20Ft Sea Container

Does anyone know how much you can fit into a 20ft sea container? We not only have lots of furniture, but loads of boxes too, plus garden and garage stuff. Moving in 3-4 weeks from Sydney to Brissie, and a friend of my son's has offered to store our s...

Sidewalk Cafes

They're nice if they're on a nice esplanade or a nice street like the Champs Elysees, but for the life of me I can't see the attraction of sitting on a narrow, downhill tilted, grimy littered footpath on a heavy traffic road, right next to a pedestri...

• 22 replies
  • 6 Helpful

Friday's Fish News Day, Ay!

Gotta watch it with them little snappers, ay! Two huge illegal snapper hauls uncovered http://www.seabreeze.com.au/News/Fishing/VIC-Two-huge-illegal-snapper-hauls-uncovered_6015592.aspx Two Springvale men will be charged on summons after allegedly be...

Major blow for Bill Shorten on super

Bill's 2 mates parachuted into their plum job just before the election has seen him suffer an major embarrassment. Well done to rid us of all the Labor union mates placed in these plum positions. Jobs for union mates to oversee where your money can b...

• 4 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Another one bites the dust

Another ideologically left groupthink media venture has gone bust with the founder pulling his dough. Wood also bankrolls the Aus version of the Guardian, the love of the left and the favourite go to for the ABC. Launching these papers is a lesson in...

• 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful