Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Childish PM and his spiteful agenda

It's almost unbelievable that Tony Abbott would go against years of tradition and use cabinet documents in his campaign of spiteful payback against Rudd and Gillard, after there has already been a number of investigations into the insulation program....

User avatar by Community Member
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Amazing Shark Rescue

In water teeming with life one creature was slowly dying... http://au.search.yahoo.com/search?_from=R40&p=shark+rescue&fr=yfp-t-501&ei=UTF-8 Experts had to manhandle the shark to the surface to perform the tricky operation.And if you're wondering how...

Gillard praises Abbott In US

Former Australian prime minister Julia Gillard has praised the Abbott government for maintaining funding for a program designed to educate children in the world's poorest countries. Gillard, speaking in Washington DC on Monday at the Brookings Instit...

• 36 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Washing Machines which brand and why?

Sorry to totally theive your idea Lurker, and I know this is really not the most interesting of topics but my washing machine has carked it I have a budget of $650 to spend and it has to be at least 6.5-7.5 kgs. Is there anyone around who considers t...

Slick Tony's Indigenous insincerity

Slick Tony's Indigenous insincerity “There is no country on Earth where people are made more welcome. There is no country on Earth whose people have more innate generosity to others. Yet for two centuries – with fragrant [sic] exceptions, of course –...

• 30 replies
  • 3 Helpful

Fred Nile

Fred Nile under fire for Facebook post about Charlotte Dawson abortionThe Christian Democratic Party MP Fred Nile has come under fire for a controversial post on his party's official Facebook page linking the death of Charlotte Dawson to a pregnancy ...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Age is just a number in your mind.

Lately I have been reading so much about older peoples achievements. A 89y old lady winning swimming records for her age group. A 102y old lady teaching japanese. An older couple(can't remember their ages) walking around Australia. etc. etc. www.news...

Blush.gif
  • 104 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Charlotte Dawson's Legacy

I hope that in the future if not today open discussion on Depression and Mental Illness can carry on... Thoughts and best wishes to all who loved and cared for and about you . “Charlotte was a beautiful person physically, but she also had a beautiful...

• 163 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Would You Marry Him

A GROOM who was arrested after a minister refused to marry him because he was allegedly too drunk was inconsolable yesterday.Still wearing the torn suit in which he was supposed to be married, Semaphore singer and artist Jake Brookes, 40, said yester...

• 22 replies
  • 0 Helpful