Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Future posture problems?

I am really concerned about young peoples' slouching habits whilst with their handheld paraphernalia. Their necks are bent over to view screens. They curl around their seats, floor, beds, etc. Their thumbs are going flat out. Mostly over an extended ...

Kiwis Consider A Flag Of Their Own.

NEW Zealand Prime Minister John Key says he supports changing the national flag but would hold a referendum before any decision was made to ditch the existing banner. The current flag has attracted criticism because one corner features the Union Jack...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 55 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Only 2 Weeks On The Job And Already Pulls A Sicke

KYLE Sandilands has already pulled a sickie less than two weeks after he started on air at Kiis FM. Frustrated fans of the show vented on the Kyle and Jackie O Facebook page this morning after hearing what they thought was a prerecorded show featurin...

• 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Drunk or Fat. A quandary

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1259017#bmb=1How intoxicated you become when drinking could boil down to the simple choice of whether or not you mix diet soda or regular with your vodka or rum, a new study finds.

British police have flown to Portugal where they are expected to make three arrests

British police have flown to Portugal where they are expected to make three arrests in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance, UK media report. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/01/29/14/09/british-police-close-to-arrests-in-madeline-mc...

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now I've heard it all :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/01/28/14/27/farting-cows-cause-explosion-at-dairy-farm 2:27pm January 28, 2014 A hoard of gassy cows has caused a methane explosion at a German dairy farm. Cow farts spark explosion in GermanyThe 90-strong herd's...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Goodness Me

I Think i'am going to combust with these constant hot days here in Cowra NSW, Everyday is either the high 30's or just on or abit over 40, We had a small change with abit of rain last week which didn't really do alot. Everything is so dry as you woul...

Craig Thomson and his defense.

Mr James argued that the rules of the HSU did not define the boundaries of work-related expenditure, and because the expenses had been approved and paid, no party had been actually defrauded. lol... so the people that pay their dues will be happy wit...

• 24 replies
  • 2 Helpful

The ccost of a coffee

i have just seen an aticle on the 10 news about the price of a cup of coffee and people interviewed said they had 10 to 12 cups before lunch so they could get their caffeine fix, the cost must be enormous.Now if that is not an addiction nothing is - ...