Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Drunk or Fat. A quandary

http://m.nydailynews.com/1.1259017#bmb=1How intoxicated you become when drinking could boil down to the simple choice of whether or not you mix diet soda or regular with your vodka or rum, a new study finds.

British police have flown to Portugal where they are expected to make three arrests

British police have flown to Portugal where they are expected to make three arrests in connection with Madeleine McCann's disappearance, UK media report. http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/01/29/14/09/british-police-close-to-arrests-in-madeline-mc...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Now I've heard it all :D

http://news.ninemsn.com.au/world/2014/01/28/14/27/farting-cows-cause-explosion-at-dairy-farm 2:27pm January 28, 2014 A hoard of gassy cows has caused a methane explosion at a German dairy farm. Cow farts spark explosion in GermanyThe 90-strong herd's...

• 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Goodness Me

I Think i'am going to combust with these constant hot days here in Cowra NSW, Everyday is either the high 30's or just on or abit over 40, We had a small change with abit of rain last week which didn't really do alot. Everything is so dry as you woul...

Craig Thomson and his defense.

Mr James argued that the rules of the HSU did not define the boundaries of work-related expenditure, and because the expenses had been approved and paid, no party had been actually defrauded. lol... so the people that pay their dues will be happy wit...

• 24 replies
  • 2 Helpful

The ccost of a coffee

i have just seen an aticle on the 10 news about the price of a cup of coffee and people interviewed said they had 10 to 12 cups before lunch so they could get their caffeine fix, the cost must be enormous.Now if that is not an addiction nothing is - ...

Will Work For Dole Work?

The federal government's planned revival of the work-for-the-dole scheme won't help people into jobs and could take jobs from paid workers, critics say. But the government says it's more concerned with helping the unemployed learn "soft skills" and g...

• 139 replies
  • 0 Helpful

"He should stop complaining about media coverage and start behaving like a Prime Minister."

My thoughts exactly Tanya Plibersek. He spent the morning having a love-fest with Hadley and ripped into the ABC. He said: Mr Abbott also said that it ''dismays Australians when the national broadcaster appears to take everybody's side but our own'',...

Germaine Greer

Have just been listening to an interview on ABC 24 and she called Juliar Gillard an organ grinders monkey the way she dressed. Here was this wrinkled stick with a head of hair that looked like she had put her hand in the power socket critisizing how ...

A 1 year wait for dentures?

This woman had to wait 17 months which is outrageous. But then the article goes on to say that the wait is NORMALLY 1 year. I didn't realise this the norm. I know that the public health system has this weird process whereas they will pay for you to g...

Cross your heart and separate

Playtex in the UK is pushing up the ante. They won't/can't compete with Victoria's Secret, so their next big campaign is to the over 50's. (Age group that is.) It's a growing market. But a dying market, too. Are they killing the hand that fed it? DEB