Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Resolved! Caption This #284

Caption this #284 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Wednesday 23rd September 2020.

PBX3M2B2ONBTTIZ5J7JZQMQYHY.jpg

The Magic Doorway Effect

You know that feeling when you walk into a room and have no idea what you're doing in there? This phenomena is often referred to as the "doorway effect" which, in layman's terms, refers to how we compartmentalize things in our brains. It's like when ...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 13 replies
  • 4 Helpful

Resolved! 4 day Music Challenge - Theme is ROADS

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is RoadsEnds Monday, 21st September (evening) The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner then chooses the next theme, starts a new thread, hosts it, and d...

Turtles could solve the Murray-Darling's carp problem

Freshwater turtles could be the solution to keeping the Murray-Darling clean and to helping eradicate carp from the river system, a study has found. Western Sydney University research has revealed that turtle scavenging can remove fish carcasses from...

• 0 replies
  • 3 Helpful

'Great to know it still works'

'Great to know it still works': Olympic cauldron lit again after 20 years https://www.smh.com.au/sport/great-to-know-it-still-works-olympic-cauldron-lit-again-after-20-years-20200915-p55vpr.html

• 3 replies
  • 2 Helpful

Mrs Browns Boys Back For Christmas!

Fans of the BBC smash Mrs Brown’s Boys will be thrilled to hear it could be back on our screens for a Christmas special.The comedy’s creator Brendan O’Carroll had ­previously suggested a 2020 show would be unlikely. But sources tell me Beeb bosses ar...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

RIP RUTH BADER GINSBURG,AGE 87.

My country has lost a hero and champion for equality for all, especially women. She was a great role model for all children and young adults, worldwide. This is both heartbreaking and terrifying to so many true patriots who want the best for our coun...

• 6 replies
  • 7 Helpful

Such a sad event

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2020-02-19/lorraine-nicholson-unlikely-to-be-jailed-for-fatal-crash/11977852?utm_source=abc_news&utm_medium=content_shared&utm_content=link&utm_campaign=abc_newsThis lady claims to have braked but the vehicle took off.Whic...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! Caption this 283

Caption this #283 Winner will be the caption that has the most kudos.In the case of a tie, winner will be decided by OP. Winner to start the new round. Closes Friday 18th September 2020.

caption this 1.gif

Cost of an MRI for dogs?

Does anyone know roughly what an MRI costs for a dog in Victoria? My little Chi is suspected to have a tumourbehind the eye and is to have an MRI shortly. I'm just trying to get an idea of what costs i might be up for - of coursethere will be the MRI...

Resolved! 4 Day  Music Challenge  -  Theme is: DRINK

4 Day Music Challenge - Theme is: Drink(I think we have had it before but I'm all ot of fresh ideas) Ends Wednesday, 16th September (evening) The poster of the song that receives the most kudos at the end of the challenge, wins that round. The winner...

• 29 replies
  • 1 Helpful