Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

CLEAN COAL

You cannot watch cable news for long without seeing a commercial by the coal industry touting clean coal, but clean coal is nothing more than an advertising slogan. To capture the CO2, and other dirty by products that result from burning coal, can th...

NEW WIND TURBINE

Irish developer Airsynergy will bring a wind turbine encased in a shroud to market this year that it says is cheaper, more powerful and quieter than other products. The company is planning to expand globally this year and has already contracted with ...

1002891_696728680342480_488667004_n.png

Do the maths yourself Abbott says ?

Abbott and Hockey have a real hide. they are not going to release any details on their budget costings (again)is this right ? '' Buy this, but i won't name a price or tell you what it is or what it does. '' he's tripping. Abbott says voters can do th...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 18 replies
  • 1 Helpful

Resolved! Peter Beattie to Stand for the ALP in QLD

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-08-08/labor-brings-back-beattie-to-contest-seat-of-forde/4872806 Bit of a surprise, eh? It says in the link that he had vowed to never enter politics again, but some time ago I heard him say that he had left politics t...

number of boat people arrivals under Labor 50,000

More FAILURES from RUDD and this FAILED Labor Govt and more lies still being told by them AUSTRALIAN Navy personnel were racing to rescue asylum seekers in a stricken vessel off Christmas Island last night as Labor looked set to reach 50,000 boat arr...

• 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Why do Relatives Assume

that old people need a dog. At 86 years of age a friend decided that not to replace her dog after him died. She had had him for 16 years and now she feels that she doesn't have the energy to look after a young dog. Her grandchild turned up at the wee...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Resolved! How Handy

If they win the election, the Coalition may stop reporting how many people arrive by boat in Australia to claim asylum. Gee whizz! A secret society?

Hotmail some questions

Hi have some questions re hotmail. Yesterday as i was opening my hotmail account got a message from supposedly Microsoft saying that to verify the account they were going to send a numbered code to my mobile........which they duely did Anyone had a s...

• 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Genetic "signature" a breakthrough for autism

Medical experts are celebrating a major breakthrough in the diagnosis of autism with the identification of a genetic "signature" in young babies. Hopefully, that will also help to shut up the anti vaccination lobby. http://au.news.yahoo.com/video/nat...