Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Found yas!!!!

Aww and you lot thought you could hide from me ha ha This is wierd as................ How is everyone? All well? We all good, kids good, baby Banjo fat with curly hair, be 2 in November!!! Goes too fast. We excited cos we got a family member on X Fac...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 51 replies
  • 1 Helpful

I cannot post!!!!!!!!!!!

...and when I try I get a message:Please correct the highlighted errors and try again.Post flooding detected (community received posts of a unique message more than 1 times within 3,600 seconds)There is nothing highlighted and the only reason I am tr...

Why did they name the mods Lithium Moderators?

"Lithium affects the flow of sodium through nerve and muscle cells in the body. Sodium affects excitation or mania.Lithium is used to treat the manic episodes of manic depression. Manic symptoms include hyperactivity, rushed speech, poor judgment, re...

Packed to the Rafters With Junk

THE NSW Fire and Rescue Service wants people to dob in hoarders after an elderly Sydney couple was injured in a fire fuelled by piles of junk. Their Marrickville home was destroyed by the blaze which broke out when some of their hoarded items were ig...

• 21 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Tony Abbott runs again

This time he is frightened off by old gentleman: http://www.heraldsun.com.au/news/special-features/tony-abbott-heckled-by-elderly-protester-at-seaford-rsl/story-fnho52jj-1226688091626

Posting from a Galaxy tablet

Hey tech-savvy folk ! Whenever I attempt to draft a post from my Samsung Galaxy tablet (Android OS I suppose), in the body of the post it just comes out as the initial single letter from each word .... so this post would look like this: H T F W I A T...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Yet more handouts: another $118,000 per Holden job

Another Rudd and Labor thought bubble and policy on the back of an envelope... Another handout to save union jobs - at the expense of others:HOLDEN is close to securing a new deal for a further $200 million in taxpayer money - a double dip that follo...

• 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Good Moaning

I'll start. When every **bleep**er in the Coles' carpark insists on going the wrong way i.e AGAINST the directional arrows and then honking their horns at me when I'm going in the RIGHT direction, well, I give them the rude finger. I'd love to hear e...

School and expectations - communication.

I have had ongoing issues with a lack of communication from L's school. (term 4 of last year, and term 1 of this year. Previously she was at a brilliant regional school). I am having (another) PSG in a couple of weeks and below are the topics I would...

• 30 replies
  • 0 Helpful