Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

Not everyone likes Australia.

It's grim Down Under: Family who swapped Hull for life of luxury in Australia return home two months later in shock from cost of living and lack of Robinson's fruit juiceSiobhan and Andrew Goodfellow spent £10,000 to start new life in Australia But t...

council clean ups

how often does your council have the hard rubbish collection days ours have only ever had one. I think they should do it here at least twice a year.

User avatar by Community Member
  • 45 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Bob

If I'm recalling right you travelled Europe with no money? Or with very little money? I know of a couple that want to travel and spend nothing to show people it can be done. It,d be great if you could offer some tips or stories to help them as they,v...

• 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Eyeball licking? What the....??!!!!!!

First we had planking, now we have - Oculolinctus!! Eyeball licking. What would possess anyone to want to lick another persons eyeball? And who would want an icky tongue shoved in their eye? Turns my stomach the very thought. *insert vomit emoticon h...

• 20 replies
  • 0 Helpful

How safe is PayPal

Ok I am selling a caravan . I have someone wanting to buy and to pay. Through Paypal . Got a bit suspicious as I have heard all these scams with can't get there myself I am working away. Will get courier to pickup and for them to sign transfer. So I ...

• 17 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Homelessness

I attended a workshop today on homelessness. There was a lot of discussion on what constitutes a person being homeless. When do you consider a person is homeless ??

• 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful