Community Spirit
Show your community spirit! Talk with fellow members about non eBay related topics.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Forum Posts

The CARBON tax is working great, not

Its seems to have been kept fairly quiet BUT Yesterday, we hit 400 parts per million of atmospheric CO2 http://www.google.com.au/#hl=en&sclient=psy-ab&q=co2+hits+400+ppm&oq=co2+hits+&gs_l=hp.1.0.0i22i30.2281.14469.0.17125.13.10.3.0.0.0.500.3436.2-2j7...

User avatar by Community Member
  • 74 replies
  • 0 Helpful

What is the weirdest film you have seen ;\

......................................... There had never been a movie that I could not sit through until I decided to watch Eraserhead. It actually made me feel sick and I had to stop.

• 98 replies
  • 0 Helpful

I wanna know........

WTF.....happened to Australian Spirit?.... What do you think....are we roooooned? Does anyone have the same sense of 'existential dread', that I'm feeling lately for the future of Australia?........? Lib Labor..doesn't matter, they BOTH don't get it ...

• 163 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Has Wayne Swan managed our economy well

There is a POLL on www.ninemsn.com.au and it asks the following question Has Wayne Swan managed our economy well At the time of writing the vote was yes -- 14750 NO -- 67763 So the question for the people on here is the same Has Wayne Swan managed ou...

• 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful

Judge Judy Sued

Judge Judy might just get a taste of her own medicine.Judge Judy will now have to stand on the defendant's side of the table to be judged. Judge Judy Sheindlin is being sued for allegedly buying $500,000 worth of fine china dinnerware for a bargain p...

• 24 replies
  • 0 Helpful

She's Done It

Queensland is expected to sign up to the National Disability Insurance Scheme today, leaving Western Australia as the only state yet to join. Prime Minister Julia Gillard is in Brisbane today and is expected to make an announcement with Queensland Pr...

• 14 replies
  • 0 Helpful

would you

Still buy off a seller after you enquired about purchasing it as it hadn't sold, the seller has said they would re-list item for a B.I.N , but upon re- listing they had put a higher price on it than what the B.I.N. price was before?

What happens when you buy cheap imports???

We end up with no choice but to buy those foreign imports... If we don't take action and support our industries then we will be left unable to feed ourselves .. it is happening one item at a time. I am really sorry that this has happened in Tasmania....

• 35 replies
  • 0 Helpful