look what I got free on Gumtree for my Violet.....

This little guy is 12 months old and no longer wanted as he needed more space and walks. I have named him Tazz ,he is wild like the looney tunes cartoon character.  Loves his toys and walks ,he is a Jack Russell x staffie and is identical in size to Violet and has the same wild playfull tendencies.  

I got violet from the RSPCA in August last year due to a very kind ebayer helping me get out there as I do not drive and I soon realised she was an incredible social butterfly and just lived to play with other dogs ,it was sad to see her disappointed if no dog was around.

I have had Tazz a while now and could not have been luckier in him being so like Violet , she is so full on I was not sure I could find a dog that was smallish but not scared of her....he is her perfect match.20171101_120531.jpg

Message 1 of 19
Latest reply
18 REPLIES 18

20171122_175729.jpgHmm my awsome computer skills are improving but still not perfect....

here is Taz and Violet together

Message 2 of 19
Latest reply

20170824_114801-1.jpg

Message 3 of 19
Latest reply

Wonderful stuff. Can I ask how old Violet is?

Message 4 of 19
Latest reply

fantastic story, so glad the dogs get along and have a good home with you.

Message 5 of 19
Latest reply

Lovely news, they will bring you so much joy.  

Message 6 of 19
Latest reply

I'm not really a dog person (although we are still threatening to get one sometime in the future) but what you have done is wonderful and the dogs look so happy together, well done.

Message 7 of 19
Latest reply

tazz.jpg

Message 8 of 19
Latest reply

Violet was 2 on 8th November  so they are not to far apart. Funny  enough she got a little bit more quiet as she got out of the real puppy stage and has now become more inclined to greet every person she knows before starting a wild game of chase or something.

Tazz will always do the same thing the moment we reach the park he has to throw himself on his back and roll on the grass several times and writhe around and then he will start leaping up to my bag for his toys so he can play ....one of the funniest  things iv ever seen is the way they can have 3 or more toys out and yet will both latch on to the one and run for ages with their heads together like some two headed thing tails going crazy .

I suspect he had never been walked as he nearly choked with excitement when I first tried  to walk him . He apparently lived on the balcony of an apartment with a kids dressing gown to sit on and was "not suitable for an indoor dog  "....he strongly disagreed and adapted very nicely to both the house and yard  lol.

He is getting less insecure but follows me everywhere so I think he must have hated being kept outside.Violet has always been very relaxed and knows there is nothing to worry about but Tazz will be a stalker for a while I guess but he is improving a lot  I  notice he is now very happy to play with anyone who engages him in a game and will let people pat him if they want whereas he used to move if someone tried.

I think like Violet he really needs dog company so its worked out very well for all of us  🐶

Message 9 of 19
Latest reply

Any chance of a picture of Violet please?  I'd love to embellish a picture of her also xx

Message 10 of 19
Latest reply