seems discrimination is allowed now.

I just saw an add for ANZ ,it is about how women are disadvantaged  in todays society. To address this they are going to give $500 to each female employees super account . 

Im a female myself but that seems appauling discrimination to me against males ... im surprised its legal. I know women have less super ect due to motherhood  but im not sure this plan will be well received. 

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

Look on the bright side...in todays world men can now claim they are really a woman, a different color, an old man a teenage girl...a cat trapped in a human body.

I might use that last one myself....vets make a better doctor.

Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

Or perhaps they have less super because they're paid less.

Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

@amalan11 wrote:

I know women have less super ect due to motherhood  but im not sure this plan will be well received. 

Are you kidding. I predict a public holiday will be declared to celebrate this groundbreaking move.

Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

@jimmy*part3 wrote:

Look on the bright side...in todays world men can now claim they are really a woman, a different color, an old man a teenage girl...a cat trapped in a human body.

I might use that last one myself....vets make a better doctor.

Funny one Jimmy but I get what you're saying. 

We are having an inquiry into a program in schools about transgender, gay and lesbian and how they should be treated in schools. It's not going very well, the parents are in an uproar.

Message 5 of 9
Latest reply

It's a nice gesture, but in the long run, a one off payment of $500  is not going to make a big difference to anyone's superannuation. 

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

Discrimination has always been allowed , unless of course you are a white male then you have to just shut the **bleep** up

Photobucket
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

In what way do you cnsider yourself discriminated against, Kilroy?

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

If employers gave a present to all dads for Fathers' day would it be discriminatory?  i think this is getting totally ridiculous; discrimination is when group of people are constantly and repeatedly treated worse than rest of the community.  If somebody says they would not employ Asian, regardless how much qualified they may be for the job, that is a discrimination.

000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000

Voltaire: “Those Who Can Make You Believe Absurdities, Can Make You Commit Atrocities” .
Message 9 of 9
Latest reply