well he looked like a witch!

Arsalan Khawaja charged over alleged UNSW terror hit list, accused of 'framing' colleague

https://www.abc.net.au/news/2018-12-04/arsalan-khawaja-arrested-unsw-terror-list/10580390

lets not let evidence get in the way of an arrest, the guy looks like a terrorist, hes got dark skin and is a muslim!

thats good enough for our highly paid experts.

so how much will this stuff up cost tax payers?

the govt is so busy making anyone slightly middleastern looking a terror suspect the police do a sloppy job of investigating befor jumping in boots n all!

Message 1 of 9
Latest reply
8 REPLIES 8

marwi_3023
Community Member
David the poor guy he framed has been trying to prove his innocence for some time now.
He always said that the notebook wasn't his.
Now they've found the owner of the notebook.
All over a woman.
This Arsalan is an evil man.
To try to get a person locked up forever because the woman you like likes him more is sick.
Terrorism charges could get you locked up indefinitely
Message 2 of 9
Latest reply

marwi_3023
Community Member
The guy he framed looks like a terrorist too.
This is just as bad as being accused of murdering your child when a dingo actually killed the child.
It will cost us because the framed man should have every right to sue.
His reputation is ruined
Message 3 of 9
Latest reply

I think it is only from the police forensically investigating/testing the "evidence" that the originally accused man has been freed

It is the authorities job to act on the evidence proffered....or do you think they should have taken the (framed) accused persons word

for it  ie the "it wasn't me ....true..... I was framed" often used extremely rarely proven defence 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es7ZMCDjH0Q

a link to an original report from August 31

https://www.smh.com.au/national/nsw/man-charged-with-terrorism-offences-in-sydney-20180831-p500x0.ht...

A PhD student working at the University of NSW has been arrested by police after a notebook allegedly containing terrorist ideology inspired by Islamic State was found on the eastern suburbs campus.

Police on Friday said a colleague of 25-year-old Sri Lankan national Mohamed Kamer Nilar Nizamdeen found the notebook filled with locations and individuals that would be the subject of an alleged terrorist plot.

"Police were called to the university, where Mr Nizamdeen works as an IT contractor, on Thursday and arrested and charged him with making a document connected to the preparation of a terrorist act."

"The charges laid against this person are serious and should not be underestimated.

Today's result highlights the critical role the community plays in assisting us combat terrorism," he said.

Mr Nizamdeen, who is understood to have no family ties in Australia, briefly faced Waverley Local Court on Friday morning.

He did not apply for bail and it was formally refused.

He will return to court in eight weeks.

TELL ME AND I WILL FORGET, SHOW ME AND I MAY REMEMBER,, INVOLVE ME AND I WILL UNDERSTAND Confucius 450bc
Message 4 of 9
Latest reply

"It is the authorities job to act on the evidence proffered....or do you think they should have taken the (framed) accused persons word

for it  ie the "it wasn't me ....true..... I was framed" often used extremely rarely proven defence"

unless the available 'evidence' is actual proof the guy is responsible then yes, you have to take his word for it. place him on 'watch and act' serveilance by all means, but innocent until PROVEN guilty is the law.

as we now know, this man had nothing to do with the 'notebook'

his life is forever changed, can never be like it was.

in acting this way to the innocent we may well create terrorists, those who hate us and our way of treating the innocent until they prove they are innocent.

and also the public lose faith that the police will acy lawfully when called apon. maybe because this guy 'looks like a terrorist' the general public wont care. BUT WE DARN WELL SHOULD!

Message 6 of 9
Latest reply

I hope he sues them for a bundle.
Message 7 of 9
Latest reply

The Jacks and Murdoch as well.

Message 8 of 9
Latest reply

marwi_3023