How to set the time etc., New 7 Color Digital LED Glowing Change Thermometer Nature Sound Clock.

batoje
Community Member

New 7 Color Digital LED Glowing. The instructions are in Portugeuse language. I need the instructions in English please.

Message 1 of 11
Latest reply
10 REPLIES 10

How to set the time etc., New 7 Color Digital LED Glowing Change Thermometer Nature Sound Clock.

batoje
Community Member

Is there anyone who know how to set the time on these clocks. The instructions received with the clock are in Potuguese language. I need English. Ebay is of no help.

Message 2 of 11
Latest reply

go-tazz
Community Member

Send the seller a message asking for English instructions.

Message 3 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, i`ve done that several times but no success. These clocks are impossible to see how to set the time etc., Are they true or just a ripoff? See what they sent to Australia an English country..my attachment it doesn`t even translate properly

Message 4 of 11
Latest reply

Maybe try to translate it:

https://www.google.com/search?q=translate+portugese+to+english&ie=utf-8&oe=utf-8

Most of these type of clocks have a mode button that has to be pressed or held first so that the bit that you're

trying to change pops up.

Then there would be other buttons that change those settings,(pressing the mode button sets it to the next bit

that needs to be changed).

Although some you can set one setting after the other,good.gif

Message 5 of 11
Latest reply

Thanks for your interest, but these clocks are hopeless, impossible to work out, a ripoff. I`ve sent many messages to this "smooth dealer" that`s it`s business name, but ignored all the time.  i recomend not dealing with it.

I now have gone to Pay Pal to lodge a dispute, report it, and get my money back.Not much money but they don`t know about decency and principal. Cheers...To whom it may concern...take note of the name of the dealer and the clocks photo..don`t get caught.

Message 6 of 11
Latest reply

Yes, but the Ankaka video doesn`t show how to use them.:man   very-happy:

Message 8 of 11
Latest reply

Message 9 of 11
Latest reply

Thank You, that helped me set the time, but the day/month/date is hard to figure.:  manvery-happy:

Message 10 of 11
Latest reply