Needing PMP advice pls

I'm wanting a Walkman device that both plays radio FM and AM, and downloads music. 

I don't have an ipod so don't know if that would do it, though I'd only use it for that

There seem to be plenty around that DL music, plus have FM,  but not AM as well.

My mobile phone is very basic, just use it for phone calls. 

Any suggestions please?

Message 1 of 4
Latest reply
3 REPLIES 3

Needing PMP advice pls

Thanks for the PMs and now I realize an ipod will do these things but is there not something

cheaper?

Message 2 of 4
Latest reply

Needing PMP advice pls

Well if you want to download the music rather than just play it from memory, then an Android Tablet, would be good to download via wi-fi or a direct connection to your PC.

If you want to download direct from on line, then a smart phone or phablet would be the go..

Message 3 of 4
Latest reply

Needing PMP advice pls

joa_ell
Community Member
item number: 371262067355 ...

Correction in the Title of this listing, It's not a boombox. It's a common thing to call them that but in fact a boombox is made much deeper in order to get that much sought sfter "BOOM" This is big and flat, It's a Jam Box. That being said.. ...

Supported USB flash disk and SD/MMC card to playback MP3 files

You can Pull music videos from Youtube, convert it to MP3, Put it on a jump drive, or SD card, then plug it into this "Jam Box"

• Bluetooth Connectivity to any Bluetooth Enabled Phone or Tablet
  • Good reception Tuner function (AM/FM/RBDS)
  • FM 20 preset stations and AM 20 preset stations
  • Show RBDS (Radio Broadcast Data System) text on LCD display
  • Alarm to wake up and sleep function
  • Accurately real time clock display
  • Separate bass and treble controls
  • Powerful speaker sound system (15W x 2)
  • EQ adjustment
  • Volume level indicator
  • AUX IN for extension function
  • Headphone input and volume/echo adjustment
  • Full function remote control
  • Uses AC power or batteries

My only gripe is that for a retro throwback to the 80s style Jam Box, that uses the latest advances, the SD card, Bluetooth, ect., why does it use 10 "D" batteries instead of a laptop style rechargable lithium battery?

Message 4 of 4
Latest reply