eBAY billing me every month

This is desperate. 

I have to go to a Community board to ask how I can actually get hold of EBAY to ask them why they are billing me an amount every month. I tried their HELP - and the Contact Us leads you down a path and you cannot get to send an email

If ever I saw a way to screw your brand up, this is a great way.

Can anybody help me - I just want to get hold of someone at EBAY and ask they why they are billing me. I could close my account but that's probably next step if I cannot solve this

View Entire Topic

eBay has never been best contacted via email. Emails are dealt with via a bot-driven process responding at the speed of a slothful slug, with responses prompted by keywords detected in the email. The replies are almost always wildly wrong and are in any case nonspecific and without human input.

What is the billing amount? Did you sign up for an eBay Plus trial and forget to cancel before the end of the trial period?

Post here and the community here are quite likely to be able to help, probably to better effect than eBay CS (in most cases). Just be careful not to include personal details in your post (such as your name, address, email or phone number) - but the amount you’re being billed will tell us a lot.

If you prefer, you can contact eBay Live Chat by going to any Help page and scrolling down to the “contact us” link. (Use whatever topic best fits or will get you through.)