trying to communicate with ebay is proving impossible

Ebay is driving me nuts. I have continually tried to communicate with the help service but after the initial contact is made the keys on my pc will no register my issues, the whole system goes into temporary suspension and lock up. If this is an issue with my ISP or ebay I have no idea. But still I have no resolution to my issues which are:

First you need to speak to me regarding this payment and detail what its for. Outstanding Payment Due: £22.99 especially since I have not sold anything through ebay for months, my understanding is if I sell it and you take a fee then that’s OK but if I don’t sell it why are you deducting £22.99?

Second you are trying to retrieve money from an account that was closed 2 years ago.

Third all my payments in the past have gone through pay pal why isn't this still the case.

Fourth selling my account details to a credit agency is despicable and needs explaining. I am available always to talk through this matter, but be aware I am angry at the selling of my details to third parties and am looking for a way to prosecute in view of the adverts that are currently being aired. As far as I am aware ebay and pay pal are still owned by the same agencies.

Fifth it would appear and agency connected with ebay has tried passing itself off to get my banking details. This is hardly professional for an organisation of this magnitude.

How do I resolve all of this, trying to contact you is proving impossible, so what next? fraserw0412

View Entire Topic

You are on the Australian boards here.

Log out of ebay.com.au and log back onto ebay.co.uk