Why did eBay stop the calling for customer service??? We aren't all gen Z.

I'm always working and I work with my hands, on the other hand what does eBay expect people with arthritis to do? Explain the entire problem through texting? I'm not a fan.

I'm currently dealing with two sellers who aren't posting and have questions about a new account, texting will take two hours when it'll take 5 minutes on the phone. Still not a fan.

Looked for a way to contact eBay to complain about this new way of doing things, can't find it.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Your arthritis has nothing to do with eBay - sorry.

They are not responsible for our aged conditions - only their platform - on which you agree to sell.

Perhaps get someone to help you out with the typing - it's all they have.

Why?

The call center closed four years ago due to Covid

Not ever heard of texting eBay, sorry

If you have issues with sellers not posting, open item not received disputes, no need to contact eBay at all

Nothing new  and there is no avenue to 'complain' which is why you can't find 'where to complain' 

You could post your question about a new account here, and members with actual experience in using eBay, who know the polices etc would be able to give you far more help and accurate advice than eBay cs who will type from a pre-written script, and who are unlikely to have ever used eBay

But it does not sound like you would find this suitable

Thats the way the world has turned.