About my listings

ans-gold
Community Member

Hi eBay. I am a new member in this sute. I recently listed 10 items in my store. But they are not visible in my store. Why did it happen?

Message 1 of 6
Latest reply
5 REPLIES 5

About my listings

eBay do not read here

You really need to read up about selling first, there are a lot of pitfalls plus scammers you need to know about

A store for you at the moment is a huge waste of money

As witless all sellers, listings can take up to 24 to be visablle 

Are you wishing to asking on the boards for Australia ?

Message 2 of 6
Latest reply

About my listings

I realized that the one item fee is huge in this without using a store. So I decided to buy a store. Otherwise I have to pay a lot to my sellings. Now I get 3 months free listing store. So I can build up my business within these 3 months. Then I can pay the monthly fee esily. That's why I bought a store. Is it waste or not friend?

Message 3 of 6
Latest reply

About my listings

Yes, a big waste ( as other members have already advised)

Firstly, if the fees are THAT high, you are obviously selling a very very expensive item

Very risk for a brand new seller, especially one from overseas which is an open invite to scammers, and it happens all the time, even to experienced sellers who sell very highly priced items

Are they electrical goods?

Another big risk if so

Are they fashion items? and if so, do you have proof of authenticity for each one ?

If they are brand name products, do you have permission from the brand holders to sell them ?

What happens if a buyer expects a warranty ?  you cannot offer one as you are not registered in Australia 

You are also assuming the item will sell within a day or so of being listed, as all money is held by PayPal for 21 days for new sellers, you still need to send the item and will likely have the store fees due before the money is released and can be used to cover store fees

Are you going to be posting from overseas, or do you have a warehouse here, or are you drop shipping?

Not sure of what the limit  of listings at first is for brand new seller with a store, have you checked?

Message 4 of 6
Latest reply

About my listings

As you are in Sri Lanka, you should be asking on your own boards....you will only get answers here that are specific to Australia
Message 5 of 6
Latest reply

About my listings

Several of us have tried to explain that already twyngwyn , but ..................................................................

Message 6 of 6
Latest reply