I got refund, but seller parcel was delivered how to return back?

homh09
Community Member

I got refund from ebay cause seller was late for estimates delivery. But after 2weeks, this item was arrived and would like to return back to seller. I haven’t open this parcel and message to seller for return label but no reply.
What should I do

Message 1 of 5
Latest reply
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions

If it was I that opened a case prematurely not considering the delays due to the virus, I would repay and gift the item if no longer required.

Otherwise I would wait for the seller to respond or mark the item return to seller.

Even though that is not the correct way, the seller would probably appreciate having the item back and not having to repay postage as any delay has more likely not been the fault of the seller.

image host

View solution in original post

Message 2 of 5
Latest reply
4 REPLIES 4

If it was I that opened a case prematurely not considering the delays due to the virus, I would repay and gift the item if no longer required.

Otherwise I would wait for the seller to respond or mark the item return to seller.

Even though that is not the correct way, the seller would probably appreciate having the item back and not having to repay postage as any delay has more likely not been the fault of the seller.

image host
Message 2 of 5
Latest reply

Was it post marked within the seller's handling time?

*If* so , you have blamed the seller for eBay's guess date AND for delays you are aware are impacted all deliveries

*IF that is the case, I really can't blame the seller for not jumping to reply instantly

Another option is to sell the item on eBay yourself

Message 3 of 5
Latest reply

In case you hadn't noticed there is a Pandemic at the moment, and most mail is being delayed. On all of my purchases there is a note telling me just that. Why anyone would then hold the Seller accountable for the item not arriving on the "estimated" date, is quite baffling to me.  "Estimated" means exactly that (approximately, round about) nothing is set in stone, not ever, and especially so now, with the current situation. I  am even more astounded by the number of buyers on these boards, that either do not have a clue what is going on in the world, or maybe they are just after free stuff by taking advantage of the situation. Thank goodness I am not selling now. I would be tearing my hair out.

Message 4 of 5
Latest reply

homh09
Community Member

Thanks for all reply. I’m not going to keep it/ resale someone stuff.

I reckon the seller not going reply me, so decide pay to send back on parcel return address.

I wanna cancel this order coz I got a bad experience with eBay seller also from same country and similar seller. The order over 60days haven't arrive with strange tracking no.( not sure it’s real or fake)

So request cancel this order while the parcel over estimate time.

Message 5 of 5
Latest reply