payment from buyer not going through paypal

Hi there,

I've had few problems  where buyers have paid for an item that they have won on my auction and the customers have payed for these items through Paypal and it's coming up on my ebay that PAYMENT IS PENDING. The money has not gone through to my paypal at all. I don't know wether that it's my end or the buyers end. I've had a look on Paypal account that all my details are the same and that's all good.

Could you please help me out of had a few complains from buyers today that they have'nt recieved there item yet in the mail.

Thanks

View Entire Topic

Have you upgraded your paypal account to accept payments?

If you have, click on the link to the right of the item that says 'view paypal transaction'. It will take you to your paypal account and directly to that payment, check what the status says. If the buyers have paid via echeck, it can take up to 10 days to clear to you, although it is usually about 5 days. The status will show as pending, and the shipping advice will be to 'not ship yet'. Echeck payments have to clear from the buyers bank account, and sometimes they fail to clear.

If you find the payments are echecks, email the buyers back and advise them that this is how they paid, and that you will send the items out as soon as the payments clear.

Ask a Question